How to order Tesla Model 3 [News from the Frunk, Ep. 62]
News from the Frunk is back to walk you through the ordering process for the Tesla Model 3! We've also got the latest news about the Model 3 in this installment. Check out this helpful video on ordering the Tesla Model 3 from Owning Model S author Nick Howe, and, a bonus video from Bloomberg on the latest Model 3 updates.
Now, let's get to Nick's advice and guidance on ordering a Tesla Model 3...
In addition, here are a few quick updates on Tesla Model 3 news:
- Tesla Model 3 could dominate "small luxury" auto sector
- Tesla and SpaceX employees have already begun reserving the Tesla Model 3
- Tesla fans have plans to camp out at Tesla stores for Model 3
- Australians will be first in queue for Tesla Model 3, and, someone already got in line
- Netherlands-based electric car leasing company MisterGreen, in partnership with NLE, organized a system to enlist customers to reserve 1,000 Tesla Model 3’s
- Elon Musk tweets CNBC poll results showing majority of repondents would put a deposit down on the Tesla Model 3
Want more? Check out this video update from Bloomberg Business (see below)...
Source: Bloomberg Business
And, people aren't wasting any time -- they're already lining up in front of Tesla Stores worldwide to get in line for the Tesla Model 3. Check out this gallery of photos of Tesla fans getting a "jump" on all the crowds ....
Source (Reddit via Imgur): Carravagio4
The Tesla Model 3 looks to be amazing, but, if you're thinking of buying a Tesla Model S, or already have one and want to know a little more about the car, Nick's book “Owning Model S” is available here and a free chapter is also available, simply contact us. And, please note: if you find Nick's videos or his "Owning Model S" book useful or entertaining, please use Nick's referral code when you order a Model S before April 15, 2016: http://ts.la/nick6594.