- Model S ∨
- Model 3 ∨
- Model X ∨
- Model Y ∨
- Resources ∨
How to order Tesla Model 3 [News from the Frunk, Ep. 62]
Posted on March 30, 2016 by Matt Pressman
News from the Frunk is back to walk you through the ordering process for the Tesla Model 3! We've also got the latest news about the Model 3 in this installment. Check out this helpful video on ordering the Tesla Model 3 from Owning Model S author Nick Howe, and, a bonus video from Bloomberg on the latest Model 3 updates.
Now, let's get to Nick's advice and guidance on ordering a Tesla Model 3...
In addition, here are a few quick updates on Tesla Model 3 news:
- Tesla Model 3 could dominate "small luxury" auto sector
- Tesla and SpaceX employees have already begun reserving the Tesla Model 3
- Tesla fans have plans to camp out at Tesla stores for Model 3
- Australians will be first in queue for Tesla Model 3, and, someone already got in line
- Netherlands-based electric car leasing company MisterGreen, in partnership with NLE, organized a system to enlist customers to reserve 1,000 Tesla Model 3’s
- Elon Musk tweets CNBC poll results showing majority of repondents would put a deposit down on the Tesla Model 3
Want more? Check out this video update from Bloomberg Business (see below)...
Source: Bloomberg Business
And, people aren't wasting any time -- they're already lining up in front of Tesla Stores worldwide to get in line for the Tesla Model 3. Check out this gallery of photos of Tesla fans getting a "jump" on all the crowds ....
Source (Reddit via Imgur): Carravagio4
The Tesla Model 3 looks to be amazing, but, if you're thinking of buying a Tesla Model S, or already have one and want to know a little more about the car, Nick's book “Owning Model S” is available here and a free chapter is also available, simply contact us. And, please note: if you find Nick's videos or his "Owning Model S" book useful or entertaining, please use Nick's referral code when you order a Model S before April 15, 2016: http://ts.la/nick6594.