- Model S ∨
- Model 3 ∨
- Model X ∨
- Model Y ∨
- Resources ∨
News from the Frunk, Ep. 28 - Q4 Earnings Breakdown
Posted on February 23, 2015 by Matt Pressman
Check out episode 28 of "News from the Frunk" from Owning Model S author Nick Howe.
This episode is a breakdown of key information from the 4Q 2014 earnings call, including:
1. Model S delivery numbers
2. New $250 million paint shop
3. More than 10,000 employees
4. Elon pre-announces residential battery pack
5. Major software update coming to all cars
6. 350-400 mile range cars in 2019 or 2020
7. Elon teases Model X
8. Model 3 confirmed for 2nd half 2017
9. Tesla to be worth $700 billion by 2025 - 25-fold increase in share price.
The shareholder letter is here: http://ir.teslamotors.com/common/down...
and the recorded webcast is here: http://ir.teslamotors.com/eventdetail...
Nick's book: "Owning Model S"
If you are thinking of buying a Tesla Model S, or already have one and want to know a little more about the car, Nick's book “Owning Model S” is available here and a free chapter is also available, simply contact us.