SeaSucker Mini Bomber Double Bike Rack Suction Cup System for EV Owners
Discounted Price: $489.00
• Fork-mount-style rack for 2 bikes up to 45 lbs. each
• features 4 powerful 210 lb. pull-strength vacuum front cups and 2 rear cups with 22 in. straps to secure the back tires
• Made of 0.75 in. thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for strength and durability
• Compatible with virtually every car and bike model (including fat bikes) - easy to install and attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass on the roof, trunk or hatchback
• Additional plug accessories for thru-axle bikes not included
• Product Weight: 12 pounds
• Made in the USA.
The Mini Bomber bike rack features 4 powerful vacuum cup, each with a 210lb pull strength rating to insure secure mounting at any speed. It uses a fork front mount cup and separate rear wheel strap. Suction cups allow easy install and removal in seconds, along with a compact size that makes it easy to store out of the way. Includes 9mm axle plugs, with plugs for other size axles available.
Best Use: Cycling
Number of Bikes: 2-bike
Max Weight Per Bike (lbs): 45 pounds
Bike Compatibility: Fat-Tire Bikes
Bike Attachment Point: Fork
Weight: 12 pounds
Size: Approx. 27” x 8” footprint.
The Do’s & Don'ts of your SeaSucker Rack
So how does the SeaSucker vacuum mount work?
A SeaSucker vacuum mount relies on two important components to create its powerful seal: the vacuum pad and the vacuum pump.
The vacuum pump evacuates all of the air out from underneath the vacuum pad, which forms the seal. Working together, these two pieces give the SeaSucker vacuum mount its incredible strength.
To attach, apply a little downward pressure to ensure that the entire edge of the mount is touching the surface. Then, simply press the pump repeatedly until the orange indicator band completely disappears.
To remove, lift the edge of the vacuum pad away from the surface by pulling either of the tabs on the top of the vacuum pad up and towards the center of the vacuum mount. You’re really just trying to lift the edge of the vacuum pad up off the mounting surface, which breaks the seal and lets you remove your rack.
DISCLAIMER: *EVANNEX is not responsible for any damage to your vehicle during installation, use or removal.