Luxe Floor Mats for Nissan Leaf
Discounted Price: $99.95
• Custom designed for Nissan Leaf owners who appreciate ultra luxury.
• Premium grade carpet is the thickest, heaviest, deepest pile manufactured with yarn specially Scotchgard™ treated for stain and soil resistance.
• Available for every floor surface in the car.
• Only available in black.
• Made in the USA.
• Usually ships within 2–3 weeks from California. Not available for international delivery (except Canada).
• Nonreturnable except for clear manufacturing defects.
Using the pull-down menu above simply choose your "Mat Items" for your Luxe Mats. We've provided more detailed information on these options below. We also recommend you read the 'Notes' section below to answer some common questions about these options as well as the "FAQ" Tab.
Product images are to be used as a reference for selecting the appropriate mat items for your Leaf. Each Luxe mat is custom cut to fit the corresponding floor area of the Leaf.
1. Mat Shapes - Luxe Mats are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. In general, Luxe Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats and protect more floor areas. These are custom-designed for the Leaf.
2. Ordering Multiple Mat Items - Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order. Note: There is currently no option for Complete Mat Set. Simply select each mat item you'd like and "add to cart" — then you can hit the "back" button and select other mat items you'd like to include in your order.
3. Shipping to International Destinations NOT available (Except Canada) - Luxe Mats are not available for international orders at this time. However, we are shipping orders to Canada.
These top-of-the-line black Luxe mats were designed for Nissan Leaf owners who appreciate luxury. The Luxe premium grade carpet is the thickest, heaviest, deepest pile manufactured, with yarn specially Scotchgard™ treated for stain and soil resistance. The selection of Luxe mats offered by EVANNEX have been custom designed for the Leaf and are available for every floor surface in the car. Made in the USA.
The Luxe 48 ounce-per-yard, ultra-plush material is vastly superior and heavier than standard automotive carpeting and so soft you’ll want to drive barefoot! A multi-layer backing with a unique urethane core provides extra cushioning, helps prevent creasing and slipping, and insulates against heat and road noise.
Don’t let the luxurious appearance fool you. The thick face of premium continuous filament nylon yarn is built to last. These mats are an essential accessory if you want to upgrade your Leaf to true luxury. These are the very best carpet mats produced. Luxe Mats patterns are developed for the best possible fit. The patterns are digitized and the mats are cut using AutoCAD ultrasonic cutting technology to ensure an optimal fit to your vehicle, with Luxe mats often covering a slightly larger floor area than the mats provided by the car manufacturer.
Luxe Mats are the epitome of luxury and the most exquisite mats offered by EVANNEX. So soft you’ll want to drive barefoot.
Premium continuous filament nylon yarn in a 48-ounce per yard face weight (far superior to the thickness of factory floor mats)
Yarn is twisted and heat set in a two-ply construction for crush resistance
Luxe carpet face has 3 pounds of 2-ply continuous filament nylon yarn in each square yard, triple the weight of most OEM mats
The two-step Scotchguard process includes one for stain resistance and one for soil resistance
The computer-driven cutting process insures a precise optimal fit
Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
Hand-beveling around edges for a beautiful finished look
Continuous matching cloth edge can’t unravel
Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ high-density synthetic rubber backing also provides moisture protection (image, below right)
Polypropylene mesh gives the tufted yarn its texture
Waterproof backing protects original floor covering
Water-resistant layer to further help block moisture
Extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning
Insulates against heat and road noise
Stays put for optimum safety and durability
Note: Luxe Mats should not be placed over other floor mats. Luxe Mats are designed as a stand-alone mat item. Luxe Mats are designed with anchoring devices to keep them securely in place. These devices may not work properly if Luxe Mats are used over another floor mat.
The following warning is applicable only for California customers under CA Prop 65:
This product can expose you to a chemical (or chemicals) such as Styrene that is known to the State of California to cause cancer (or birth defects or other reproductive harm for cancer and birth techs and other reproductive harm). For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
Check out our videos for more information below.
Mats Reviews: Jay Leno, SEMA, and Garage Pros
Luxe Mats Product Video
Mats Safety Anchors
I'd like to order a unique combination of the floor mat items not offered in the pull-down menu, what do I do?
Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order.
Are my Luxe Mats going to be the same shape as my original equipment floor mats?
No. Luxe Mats are made with their own custom patterns for each specific vehicle. They are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. In general, Luxe Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats, to protect more floor area.
Can I place Luxe Mats over my factory mats?
No. All Luxe Mat products are designed as “stand alone” floor mats and must not be placed on top of any other mats. Floor mat anchoring devices, either installed by vehicle manufacturers or provided by Luxe Mats, are designed to secure one layer of floor mat. Additional layers of mats may shift into a potentially unsafe position without anchoring. The correct fit of Luxe Mats also is dependent on being placed directly on the vehicle floor.
What if I want another unique color not offered here?
Luxe Mats are only available in black in order to correspond to the color of the floor of your Nissan.
I noticed that in some of the Mats videos (in the “Videos” tab) there are custom embroidery designs of logos and/or decorative stitched images, can I order my mats with this?
We do not offer decorative designs of your creation as the embroidery programming for such custom designs is prohibitively expensive when making just one set of such custom designed mats.
Are Lloyd Mats manufactured in the USA?
All of Lloyd’s carpet mat materials for Luxe and Ultimats are manufactured in the U.S.A. Final manufacturing of these carpet mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory. Roll materials for Lloyd’s Luxe Mats are imported, but final manufacturing of these mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory.
Do all Luxe driver’s mats have a mat fastening system?
Yes. Each driver’s mat and some passenger mats will have a fastening system. Luxe Mats provides its own proprietary mat fastening system.
How do I clean the mats?
Take the mats out of the vehicle and shake off as much dirt as possible. A vacuum cleaner may be able to get out any dirt that’s left. Lay mats flat outside, using an all-purpose carpet cleaner or a sudsy mild detergent will remove stains. Use a light-bristle brush to remove caked-on dirt. Don’t soak the mats or let the backing get wet. Don’t place mats back in your vehicle before they’re completely dry. Otherwise, mold could grow on your vehicle carpet. Always dry mats thoroughly with a towel or leave outside until dry.
Is there a Warranty and Return Policy on Luxe Mats?
Note: These mats are made to order and not returnable except for clear manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat. It is important to note that driver mats have holes strategically placed for the Lloyd safety fasteners and we do not accept returns based on this design component. In addition, we do not accept returns based on dissatisfaction with color preference/choice.
How long does it take to receive my Luxe Mats Order?
Because all Luxe Mats are custom-made to order, you can expect delivery between 2 and 3 weeks (for U.S. and Canadian orders) from the day you place your order, depending on the number of orders in the production queue.
Do Luxe Mats orders ship to international destinations?
No, Luxe Mats are not available for international orders (except Canada) at this time.
Luxe Mats provides proprietary mat fasteners. No other mat manufacturer offers mat safety fastening systems for all their mat products.
For detailed instructions with corresponding images, click below:
1. Put the mat in the vehicle. Place the mat fastener on the floor of the vehicle carpet with the rounded hook protruding through the mat grommet. The back of the mat fastener should point to the rear of the vehicle.
2. On the vehicle carpet mark the position of the mat fastener's screw point. Once the mat is in the exact position you'd like, mark the location of the screw point in the Leaf floor carpeting. The remove the mats, being sure not lose the proper screw location. Remove the mat.
3. OPTIONAL*: You'll need a needle nose pliers and a sharp awl for this step. For each screw-in hook: Using the needle nose pliers, grasp the floor carpet pile and pull up the carpet gently in the area of the screw location. The intent is to put about 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space between the Leaf floor carpet and the metal floor panel in the area where the hook will be inserted. Using the awl, punch a hole in the Leaf floor carpet at the exact location where the screw-in hook should be. Continuing to hold the Leaf floor carpet up using the needle nose pliers, screw in the hook using either your fingers or a flat head screw driver as instructed next.
4. Insert a large screwdriver into the fastener's slot. Press straight down on the fastener screw to puncture the vehicle's carpet. Screw the fastener clockwise into the vehicle's carpet. It takes approximately six complete round-the-clock cycles before the mat fastener is secure.
5. Repeat on both sides of the mat. Place the mat in the vehicle with the mat grommets over the rounded hooks.
*Note: You should only employ step #3 if you're having some challenges getting the fasteners to "grab" into the Leaf floor carpeting. In most cases, this step will not be necessary.
1. Vacuum often to keep abrasive dirt particles from damaging mats.
2. Shampoo with carpet shampoo or dishwashing detergent and water. Use a soft brush. Only a small amount of clear water is required for rinsing. Let dry on a flat surface.
3. Vacuum to lift pile.
4. Spot clean using a commercial carpet spot remover
Avoid: Soaking excessively; Use of any solvents; Washing in a washing machine; Drying in a dryer; Drying by hanging over a railing or clothes line.
Ask a Question
Have a Question?
*All fields required