*ATTENTION: Rivian changed the 12V system with new builds released approx. 3/23 and later, to utilize asingle 12V batteryinstead ofdual 12V batterieson previous builds. On newer builds, the passenger-side unit is a capacitor (NOT a 12V battery), and now only requires a single 12V battery installed on the driver-side.
Prior to ordering, we recommend you inspect the left (passenger-side) 12V unit of your vehicle to confirm which version you have.
If the left unit's passenger-side terminal is black (negative), then it is an earlier build with dual 12V batteries. If it instead has a red (positive) connection there, then it is a newer build with a single 12V battery (capacitor on the left, 12V battery on the right / driver's side).
Upgrade your Rivian R1S or R1T 12V battery or batteries with our Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries from Ohmmu!
Ohmmu 12V LiFePO4 batteries are lighter, more efficient, eco-friendly, have a higher usable capacity, and last 4x longer than traditional sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries.
• 4 Years Full-Replacement Limited Warranty
• Replacement to OEM Battery
• Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Chemistry (aka LiFePO4 or LFP)
• Self-heating technologyinside warms battery during charging in extreme cold conditions as an extra layer of protection.
• Proprietary 12V Lithium cell and BMS technology that is a drop-in replacement to your existing battery (no firmware changes needed)
• Compatible with the Ohmmu App, a monitoring and diagnostic tool • Battery Management System (BMS), Bluetooth-enabled- manages cell balancing for a long service life and protects your battery from high/low voltage, overcharge, high/low temperatures, and short circuits.
Ohmmu Bluetooth App
Get valuable diagnostic and lifecycle information, State of Charge (SOC), and more from these Bluetooth-enabled batteries with the Ohmmu App.