EVANNEX 2 Piece Front and Rear Rotor Set for Tesla Model 3 2017+
Discounted Price: $1,299.95
• Reduce weight.
• Reduce heat.
• Reduce warping.
• Note: not applicable to Performance Model 3
EVANNEX engineered 2-Piece semi-floating rotors offer real world benefits that can be felt on both the street and track! Our 2-Piece rotors combine the advantages of weight savings and rapid heat dissipation to provide a rotor superior to stock while preventing warping and extending component life. The reduction of unsprung weight improves handling characteristics under all situations. This reduction in rotational inertia allows for quicker acceleration, decreased braking distances, and more responsive handling.
- Fits Tesla Model 3 RWD and Long Range AWD (non-performance)
- Aluminum hats: To save weight, each rotor ring is bolted to a lightweight aluminum hat made from high quality 6061 aluminum, and hard anodized with an attractive matte black finish that is both durable and corrosion resistant.
- Gray cast iron rings: Long known for its wear resistance and stable friction characteristics, cast iron is favored for brake rotors due to its ability to absorb and dissipate large amounts of heat.
- 2-Piece construction: Conventional rotors are unable to cope with the stress of drastic heat fluctuations and are prone to warping. EVANNEX 2-Piece semi-floating rotors allow the radial expansion of the rotor ring - preventing warping.
- Heat treated: Heat treating further reduces the tendency for rotor cracking by reducing internal rotor stresses.
- Directionally veined: EVANNEX 2-Piece rotors feature directionally curved veins, directional veins accelerate air away from the rotor at a higher velocity, leading to consistent, rapid cooling on both side equally.
- EVANNEX Slotted 2-Piece rotors are slotted to clean brake pads and carry away water and brake dust. Slotting reduces the effects of pad glazing that often results from extremely high temperatures by continually cleaning the pad surface, resulting in more consistent stopping. Slots are machined with a ball end mill to prevent cracking that may be present on improperly machined rotors.
- Overall weight savings:
- Front EVANNEX 2-Piece front rotor weighs only 20lbs compared to a stock rotor (25lbs).
- Rear EVANNEX 2-Piece rear rotor weighs only 12lbs compared to a stock rotor (17lbs).
- Lighter rotors reduce unsprung weight and rotational mass to improve both braking and suspension performance.
- Manufacturing quality: Non-friction ring surfaces, including internal vents, are painted to resist salt and other corrosives. Ground braking surfaces ensure rings run parallel, and pads bed easily.
- Note: not applicable to Performance Model 3
- Light-weight anodized 6061-T6 aluminum inner hat
- High strength GEOMET coated FC-30 cast rotor ring
- Front rotor: 320mm diameter and 25mm thick
- Rear rotor: 335mm diameter and 20mm thick
- Fully floating design reduces heat transfer from rotor to hub
- Light-weight design is 5 pounds lighter than stock rotors
- Slots even out wear across the brake pad faces, increasing the effective contact area and extending rotor life.
- Reduction in rotating mass and un-sprung mass means greater efficiency and higher performance
- Style: Slotted
- Finish: Silver