• Quad-suction cup snowboard/ski rack • Holds up to two snowboards or two pairs of skis • Features 4 powerful 6" suction cups rated at 210lbs/ea • Smaller footprint than conventional clamshell style racks • Compatible with virtually every car - easy to install and attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass on the roof, trunk or hatchback • Made in the USA.
SeaSucker's Pallavincini Snowboard and Ski Rack is ideal for hauling snow-sports gear on your Tesla (order other EV). With the rise in popularity of the glass-roofed EV, conventional bars are either impractical, ugly, or frequently otherwise unappealing. Suction cups allow for easy install andremoval in seconds on a glass or steel roof (or sunroof), along with a compact size that makes it easy to store out of the way. Featuring an adjustable bungie-strap system for various sizes of snowboards and skis.
Best Use: Winter Sports Capacity: Up to 2 pairs of skis, 2 snowboards, or mix-and-match
• Pallavincini Snowboard Rack System
• (2) snowboard mounts
• (4) 6" suction cups with up to 210lbs capacity each
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump.
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
The Do’s & Don'ts of your SeaSucker Rack
• Clean the vacuum pads and the car before attaching your rack.
• Do the recommended maintenance on the rack, as needed.
• Make sure the orange indicator bands are not visible before you leave.
• Check that your winter gear is secure in the mount.
• Use your rack if any of the vacuum mounts are not working properly.
• Attach your rack to part of the car that flexes easily.
• Attach the rack over decals or on a wrapped vehicle.
So how does the SeaSucker vacuum mount work?
A SeaSucker vacuum mount relies on two important components to create its powerful seal: the vacuum padand the vacuum pump.
The vacuum pump evacuates all of the air out from underneath the vacuum pad, which forms the seal.Working together, these two pieces give the SeaSucker vacuum mount its incredible strength.
To attach, apply a little downward pressure to ensure that the entire edge of the mount is touching thesurface. Then, simply press the pump repeatedly until the orange indicator band completely disappears.
To remove, lift the edge of the vacuum pad away from the surface by pulling either of the tabs on the top ofthe vacuum pad up and towards the center of the vacuum mount. You’re really just trying to lift the edge of the vacuum pad up off the mounting surface, which breaks the seal and lets you remove your rack.
DISCLAIMER: *EVANNEX is not responsible for any damage to your vehicle during installation, use or removal.