KW V3 Series Coilover Kit for F56 MINI Cooper SE Owners Sale
- Regular price $2,894.00
Vendor: KW Suspension
KW V3 Series Coilover Kit for F56 MINI Cooper SE Owners
• Up To $500 Mail In Rebate On KW From 11.1.23-1.8.24 See PDF attached For More Info
• Variant 3 coilovers offer race technology for the road.
• Iconic design and excellent quality.
• The high-quality INOX-LINE stainless steel coilover struts, corrosion-resistant springs, bumps stops and dampers that are optimally tuned by our engineers
• Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies
• Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch
• Average drop: 25-45mm Front /25-40mm Rear.
• For 2020+ Mini Cooper SE (F56) 2DR
• KW coilovers are made in Germany. Limited lifetime warranty.
Note: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible.
The KW Variant 3 offers the perfect combination of improved driving dynamics, everyday practicality, and adjustment possibilities. In addition to being able to adjust the ride height, the Variant 3 coilovers feature patented technology that allows you to adjust the rebound with 16 clicks, and compression damping with 12 clicks separately and independently of each other, giving you complete control over both phases of the damper stroke. Each set comes preset by our engineers to their recommended damper settings right out of the box giving you a great foundation to start with while also allowing you to tailor the vehicles behavior to your tastes.
Cutting-edge motorsports technology -or more performance on the road. Like every suspension product developed by KW automotive and manufactured in Germany, the KW Variant 3 Coilover suspension kit also provides a significant improvement on the road. Thanks to the high-quality dampers, springs, and elastomer spring elements, pitching and rolling movements during load changes such as evasive maneuvers, cornering, acceleration, and braking are significantly reduced.
The braking distances are also shortened. Thanks to improved support and feedback, drivers not only feel more confident but driving in everyday life is improved. With compression and rebound stage damping, which can be set separately and independently of each other, the damper setup can be customized to your personal driving preferences or vehicle changes such as weight, tire characteristics, or altered vehicle rigidity. True performance optimization is only possible with this unique, patented system. For example, this allows the compression damping force to be increased and get more grip from the tires, to improve cornering behavior and reduce squat without simultaneously altering the rebound stage damping which is optimally matched to the spring rate? a scenario that results in reduced grip and the associated loss of performance. The KW Variant 3 INOX-LINE coilover kit is the ideal tool for performance-oriented drivers and experienced tuning enthusiasts who place a strong emphasis on the overall performance of their suspension.
No matter where in the world, gearheads, automobile manufacturers and reputable tuners rely on our KW coilovers made in Germany. With an application list comprising more than 4,600 options KW guarantees an outstanding selection backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warranty does not apply to:
- Any articles purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warranty is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially or used in off-road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been: Installed improperly. Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…
KW V3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allow for custom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual-level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
- Wheel spacers may be necessary if using stock tires/wheels.
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible this will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- For rear axle camber adjustment we recommend the installation of the car-specific adjustable control arm set from KW
- Lowering range approved by the TüV
-Average drop : 25-45mm Front /25-40mm Rear
The KW Variant 3 INOX-LINE coilover kit is the ideal tool for performance-oriented drivers and experienced tuning enthusiasts who place a strong emphasis on the overall performance of their suspension. The Variant 3 features patented TVR-A and TVC-A technology -hat provides separately adjustable rebound and compression damping.
How it works
Offering an immense independent aftermarket suspension portfolio, state-of-the-art manufacturing technology, development, and test center, KW automotive has been operating successfully in all markets for over 25 years. In recent years, the owner-managed company has developed over 16 different damping technologies to comply with its claim "The perfect suspension for every demand". The versatile product range of the KW suspensions brand is divided into the categories "Street Comfort", "Street Performance" and "Track Performance" for the respective application. Sporty drivers rely on the height-adjustable spring sets and KW coilovers with their wide range of damping options, as well as the Nürburgring Nordschleife-tested KW Clubsport coilovers with road approval and parts certification. Worldwide, KW has seven international subsidiaries in the most important markets like Belgium, China, Japan, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the USA. Of the 450 employees worldwide, around 330 work at the headquarters in Fichtenberg, where each suspension kit is handcrafted.
Over the past few years KW has established itself significantly in customer motorsports and produces homologated racing dampers and suspensions for an increasing number of race cars from various car manufacturers. Various car manufacturers such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Toyota, and much more focus on KW automotive's suspension technology in their customer sports programs. Racing teams worldwide rely on the patented valve technology of KW Competition suspensions from the multiple overall winner of the 24h-Race-Nürburgring (2002, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2018, 2020), Winner of the Dubai 24 Hours (2017, 2020), ADAC GT Masters (2018 and 2020), ADAC TCR Germany (2018), Spa-Francorchamps 24h Race (2015, 2019, 2020), the Bathurst 12h Race (2019) and 9h Race (Kyalami 2019). For more than 25 years, KW automotive has been providing the essential suspension technology and is the internationally popular partner for individual applications for super sports cars, racing cars of various categories, classic cars as well as the complete production of small batches for brand cups or exclusive vehicles. With its immense suspension portfolio, state-of-the-art production technology, development, and test center, KW operates successfully in all markets with its brands "KW suspensions", "ST suspensions", "Belltech Sportcars", "Reiger Suspension", "ap Sportfahrwerke" "LSD Doors" and "RaceRoom".
For Installation Manual click here:
For Part Approval click here:
Set up Manual click here:
EVANNEXEVANNEX Aluminum Front Skid Plate For Tesla Model 3 (2017-9/2021)
EVANNEXEVANNEX Front License Plate Bracket V2.0 for Tesla Model 3/Y (No Bolt-on)
EVANNEXEVANNEX Ultra-Lightweight Titanium Lug Nut Set for Tesla Owners
EVANNEXEVANNEX Wheel Spacers for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y
EVANNEXEVANNEX Front License Plate Bracket V2.0 for Tesla Model X (No Bolt-on)
EVANNEXEVANNEX Charging Cord Organizer Case for EV owners