Rear Toe Link/Control Arm for Tesla Model S (2012-01/2021)
Discounted Price: $89.95
• Toe link control arm for the rear suspension (fits either side)
• Located in the front upper position on the rear suspension
• High quality replacement arm from OE supplier
• Total replacement control arm with bushing and ball joint
• Addresses clunking or knocking, worn, sloppy, or failed bushings
• Fits all Tesla Model S vehicles built up to 01/2021
• Ships next business day. Available for international delivery.
EVANNEX's high quality control arms for Tesla Model S address symptoms present in cars with high mileage: worn bushings that result in any number of issues, such as clunking or knocking, sloppy handling or wandering,
Experiencing suspension issues? Don't worry - it doesn't mean your car is falling apart or that you've purchased a lemon. Tesla models, as with many electric vehicles, are inherently reliable thanks in no small part to having far fewer points of failure versus a gas-powered car from other manufacturers. Despite being more reliable, there are still points of wear and eventual failure present in your car, including wipers, brakes, tires - and suspension.
Following control arm, bushing, or ball joint replacement, having an alignment performed is recommended to ensure your vehicle will track and handle properly, efficiently, safely, and without excess tire wear.
Tesla OEM interchange reference numbers: