Powerbuilt 1/2 Inch Drive x 21 MM Thin Wall Color Lug Nut Socket for Tesla Owners
Discounted Price: $12.99
• Powerbuilt 1/2 Inch Drive x 21 MM Thin Wall Color Lug Nut Socket.
• Made of strong impact-rated chromoly steel Made of strong impact-rated chromoly steel.
• Remove and replace wheels without damage.
• Stylish color coding ensures easy size identification.
• Metric wheel socket. Dependable enough to last a lifetime.
• Powerbuilt sockets meet or exceed ANSI standards
• Guaranteed for Life.That's why we say: Powerbuilt for Life.
Keep your high-end wheels looking showroom sharp with these thin wall metric wheel sockets. These innovative 1/2" drive lug nut sockets are made of strong impact-rated chromoly steel covered with a protective plastic sleeve.
The protective sleeve prevents the metal of the socket from coming in contact with the metal of the wheels so you can remove and replace wheels without damage. Stylish color coding ensures easy size identification.
Affordable, precision-built Powerbuilt sockets meet or exceed ANSI standards. Dependable enough to last a lifetime.
- 1/2 Inch Drive
- 21 MM Thin Wall Color Lug Nut Socket
- Powerbuilt sockets meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Guaranteed for Life by Powerbuilt.
- Made of strong impact-rated chromoly steel covered with a protective plastic sleeve.
Powerbuilt offers best in class tools and equipment that deliver quality, innovation and durability to automotive professionals and enthusiasts. For 40 years we’ve produced consistent quality, performance and value to earn the trust of tool users. We got here by working harder than the next guy to make our tools work right, last longer and look better.
Designed to Save You Time and Money
Powerbuilt tools are more affordable than many other brands. Yet they deliver as much or more performance than the overpriced stuff. Our full-time in-house R & D staff is obsessed with design, materials, fit and finish. We utilize the latest technologies such as Finite Element Analysis and 3D printing to speed up the development process. The end result of all the lab coat geekiness? Meaningful innovation that saves you time and money in the real world.
Powerbuilt tools and equipment are designed and tested to ensure they meet or exceed applicable ANSI and ASME standards. And they’re tested every day in the real world by professionals and do-it-yourselfers. You can rely on the strength, precision and dependability of Powerbuilt to get the job done.
Guaranteed for Life