• Flow formed to be lightweight and aerodynamic. Designed exclusively for all Tesla Model 3 trims. • Removable inserts enhance all aspects of performance to ensure maximum range and efficiency when installed. • Tested to exceed JWL, VIA and SAE standards for radial fatigue, impact resistance, bending resistance, air leaking, and more. • Designed for use with Tesla factory lug nuts and wheel center caps. • Available as a set of four (4) wheels sizes 18" (18x8.5) or 19" (19x8.5). • Usually ships within 2-4 weeks. Not available for international delivery.
The EV01+ Wheels for Tesla Model 3 are flow formed to be lightweight and aerodynamic. They have been designed exclusively for all Model 3 trims. Each set of wheels includes removable inserts engineered to enhance all aspects of performance ensuring maximum range and efficiency when installed.
The EV01+ Wheels have been thoroughly tested to exceed JWL, VIA and SAE standards for radial fatigue, impact resistance, bending resistance, air leaking, and more.
The EV01+ Wheels are designed for use with Tesla factory lug nuts and wheel center caps if desired. Exclusively available as a set of four (4) wheels sized 18" (18x8.5) or 19" (19x8.5). Orders usually ship within 2–4 weeks from Florida.
NOTE: This product is NOT available for international delivery.
• Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD): 5x114.3mm • Finish: Titanium • Offset: +40 for RWD and AWD trims; +35 for Performance trim • Hub Bore: 64.1mm for RWD and AWD trims; 70.2mm for Performance trim • Seat: 60° • Lip Size: N/A • Weight: 21.4 lbs with inserts installed • Load Rating: 1576 lbs / 715 kg • Winter approved finish: Yes • Designed for use with Tesla factory lug nuts and wheel center caps if desired
• Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD): 5x114.3mm • Finish: Titanium • Offset: +40 for all trims • Hub Bore: 64.1mm for RWD and AWD trims; 70.2mm for Performance trim • Seat: 60° • Lip Size: N/A • Weight: 24.8 lb with inserts installed • Load Rating: 1764 lb / 800 kg • Winter approved finish: Yes • Designed for use with Tesla factory lug nuts and wheel center caps if desired
Can I use my Aero Wheel Covers with the EV01+ Wheels?
No, only the EV01+ proprietary Aero inserts will fit.
Do the EV01+ Wheels take the same size tire which comes with the stock Aeros/Pinwheel?
Yes, and we recommend keeping that same size to maintain optimum efficiency and range.
Is there a recommended tire brand for the EV01+ Wheels?
No, although we recommend using a Low Rolling Resistance type to maintain optimum efficiency and range.
How will the EV01+ Wheels affect my range?
According to Fast Wheel's own testing on Model 3, the EV01+ delivers approximately the same range as the factory Aero wheels with Aero caps installed, thereby making it the only aftermarket wheel certified to do so.
Do your EV01+ Wheels fit my factory center caps?
Will Wheel Bands™ fit on the EV01+ Wheels?
How are the EV01+ Wheels made?
The method is called Flow Forming, wherein the wheel's center is cast, and then the barrel is formed using a roll forging process to achieve both lighter weight and increased strength.
Do I need to change the color of my existing lug nuts and center caps to match to my new EV01+ Wheels?
With taste being a very personal thing, this would be completely at your discretion.
What is the warranty on EV01+ Wheels?
The finish is warrantied against manufacturer defects for 3 years, the structure is warrantied against manufacturer defects for life (applies only to the original purchaser).
How long until my EV01+ wheels arrive after my order?
The EV01+ Wheels usually ship within 2–4 weeks from Florida.
Can I order the EV01+ Wheels staggered?
We currently do not offer staggered fitments. This is subject to change in the future.
Do you ship the EV01+ Wheels internationally?
No, this product is not available for international delivery.
Will installing the EV01+ Wheels void my warranty?
No, it is your right to install appropriate aftermarket parts on your vehicle in the US. Such installations are protected by the FTC's Magneson-Moss Warranty Act which states an OEM only has the right to deny a warranty repair if they can demonstrate the aftermarket part in question caused the problem. The EV01+ Wheels are made to the exact same dimensional specifications as the OEM Tesla wheels for each application and are tested to exceed all applicable SAE standards precisely so as to ensure the vehicle operates and performs as the manufacturer intended.
Terms and Conditions
• All wheels are tested to exceed JWL, VIA and SAE standards for radial fatigue, impact resistance, bending resistance, air leaking, and more. • Analysis and revision with Solid Works® prior to production approval. • CASS (salt spray) corrosion tested. • GVWR (load rating) verification for every vehicle 3D digital mapping with the aerospace approved Faro Gauge® to confirm X and Y factor clearance check. • 40,000+ specific vehicles measured with over 300 data points. • Custom fitments drilled and milled with Mazak CNC 3-axis vertical mill SEMA certified installers. • Highest standards in radial & lateral run out verification. • Wheel and tire packages are laser optically balanced.
General Warranty Information
Fast Wheels warrants that its wheels will be free from structural defects for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Fast Wheels further warrants to the original purchaser that all fully painted wheels and full vapor chrome (PVD) wheels will be free of cosmetic defects for a period of three (3) years from the date of retail purchase. Machined, milled, chrome-plated, brushed and polished aluminum wheels will be warranted against cosmetic defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of retail purchase as special care is needed to maintain their original look (please see wheel maintenance guidelines).
This warranty shall be valid only when the wheels are returned to an authorized dealer along with the original proof of purchase. Fast Wheels’ obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repair of any wheel which Fast Wheels has declared to be defective.
Fast Wheels shall inspect all warranty returns. Wheels covered by our warranty shall be replaced or repaired and returned to the sender freight prepaid. Wheels not covered by our warranty, if requested will be returned to the sender freight collect.
What is covered? • Peeling of the clear coat, paint or chrome finish. • Wheels with a radial or lateral run-out greater than 0.020 inch/0.50 mm, provided there is no evidence of impact. • Stress cracks in the wheel, provided there is no evidence of impact. • Bubbles in the paint or chrome or other blemishes in the finish of the wheel. • Wheels that leak air. • Improper machining of the center bore or lug holes.
What is not covered? (Exclusions) • Wheels with a radial or lateral run-out less than 0.020 inch/0.50 mm. • Wheels damaged or knocked out-of-round due to: tire installation, lowered suspension, impact, off-roading, accident, racing, negligence, misuse or exceeding the load rating or tire diameter (see installation instructions). • Cosmetic damage caused by poor maintenance, exposure to corrosive agents and/or environments, impact, “curb rash”, road hazard or neglect. • Paint chipping around the lug holes due to contact with installation tools. • Cosmetic warranty for wheels purchased as “blemished” (structural warranty still applies however). • Wheels claimed by someone other than the original purchaser. • Wheels transferred to another vehicle, resulting in an improper fitment. • Wheels that have been repaired, altered or used with adapters and/or spacers. • Wheels where Fast Wheels’ installation instructions have not been followed (supplied with each wheel). • Wheels that have been installed with other than Fast Wheels approved accessories.
This warranty is given by Fast Wheels and is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, such as warranties of merchant-ability or fitness of a particular purpose, shall be limited to the duration of this warranty. Some States and/or Provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and/or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so one or more of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty expires upon title transfer of any Fast Wheels products by the original purchaser.
No warranty or representation by anyone other than Fast Wheels shall be binding upon Fast Wheels.
This shall be the limit of the liability of Fast Wheels for defective goods and under no circumstances shall Fast Wheels be responsible for any damages whatsoever, including consequential damages, economic damages, or lost profit.
After your wheels have been installed, make sure the installer completes the checklist on the installation instructions supplied with each wheel, and that you have verified each step with them. Remember to re-torque the nuts or bolts after 25 miles of use. Failure to re-torque the nut or bolts is unsafe and could cause a serious accident. Nuts and bolts must be re-torqued every time they are installed.
Keep this document with the owner’s manual and give it to the new owner when the vehicle is sold.
Wheel Maintenance Guidelines
Alloy wheels require special care in order to keep them in good condition. Proper maintenance will prevent peeling, pitting and corrosion. In order to protect your wheels’ finish from deterioration and to prevent your warranty from being voided, we recommend that you follow these steps:
1. Wash your wheels on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. Cleaning your wheels frequently will remove salt, dirt and brake dust that can be corrosive to the finish. 2. Beware of car washes that use steam cleaners, scouring pads, bristle brushes and/or tire cleaners. High temperatures, rough cleaning materials and corrosive chemicals can cause permanent damage to your wheels. 3. Never spray cold water on extremely hot wheels. Allow your wheels to cool before cleaning them. Extreme temperature change can cause damage or discoloration to the finish. 4. Special care/maintenance procedures by finish type:
All Gloss Finish Painted/Machined/Milled Wheels: Wash on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. A non-abrasive (without additional cleaning/polishing agents) automotive wax should be applied after cleaning to help maintain their appearance.
All Matte or Satin Finish Painted/Machined/Milled Wheels: Wash on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. Ensure any soap used does NOT contain any additional wax or polishing agents. Regular, non-wax soaps are fine, but any other maintenance products used must be specifically designed for matte finishes. NEVER buff, polish or wax the matte finish as this will create glossy spots/highlights and ruin the matte effect.
All Vapor Chrome (PVD) Wheels: Wash on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. A non-abrasive (without additional cleaning/polishing agents) automotive wax should be applied after cleaning to help maintain their appearance. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE CHROME WHEEL CLEANING PRODUCTS. The vapor chrome (PVD) finish has a protective clear coat just like a painted wheel that will be irreparably damaged by the harsh acids and chemicals in chrome cleaning products. Use of chrome or other type of corrosive cleaners on a vapor chrome (PVD) finish wheel will void the cosmetic warranty.
All Chrome Wheels (EXCEPT Vapor Chrome / PVD, see above): Wash on a weekly basis with non-detergent soap and water, using a soft brush or sponge. Specialized chrome finish cleaners may also be used, but be very careful to follow product application instructions as they can easily damage the wheel finish if used incorrectly. A non-abrasive (without additional cleaning/polishing agents) automotive wax should be applied after cleaning to help maintain their appearance.
5. In the case of machined, milled or chrome finishes, we recommend that you remove your alloy wheels and install a set of painted alloy or steel wheels for winter. Snow, slush, sand and road salt are hard on these finishes and can destroy them in a short period of time. 6. To store your alloy wheels, remove the center caps, then wash and dry all parts thoroughly. Place in a clean bag and keep in a dry place. 7. If you hit a curb or pothole, or have an accident and suspect structural damage, have your wheels inspected immediately by a licensed mechanic. If structural damage is found, replace the wheel immediately.