EVANNEX Interior HEPA Cabin Air Filter for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Owners Sale
EVANNEX Interior HEPA Cabin Air Filter for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Owners
• HEPA Replacement Cabin Air filter for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y
• Easy installation.
• Custom designed to replace or upgrade your cabin air filter
• Effectively prevent 99.67% of air particles from entering your vehicle
• Includes 2 HEPA Cabin Air filter
• High Quality Air Filter is made with HEPA activated carbon filter
• Keep a clean and healthy environment inside your cabin.
• Fits All Tesla Model 3 and Model Y.
The EVANNEX Interior Hepa Cabin Air Filter has been designed to fit the needs of all Model 3 and Model Y Owners. Prevent 99.67% of air particles from entering your vehicle. Adding extra protections to your Tesla's cabin.
Upgrade or replace your Tesla Model 3 or Model Y cabin air filter with EVANNEX's HEPA Cabin Air Filter. A high quality air filter made of HEPA activated carbon that have a unique structure, to reduce the air resistance and maximizes the surface area, enhancing the filtering performance.
HEPA Replacement Cabin Air filter
Effectively prevent 99.67% of air particles from entering your vehicle. Helping you keep a clean and safe environment inside your vehicle.
Materials: High Quality Air Filter is made with HEPA activated carbon filter
Protection: Effectively prevent 99.67% of air particles from entering your vehicle
Fitment: Designed to fit all Tesla Model 3 and Model Y.
- To replace the cabin filters: Turn off the climate control system.
- Move the front passenger seat fully rearwards and remove the front passenger floor mat.
- Use a clip pry tool to carefully release the push clips that secure the front passenger footwell cover to the instrument panel. Then, while supporting the footwell cover, disconnect the two electrical connectors and move the footwell cover aside.
- Working from top-to-bottom, use a trim tool to carefully release the right side panel from the center console.
- Remove the T20 screw that secures the cabin filter cover to the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) module, then release the cabin filter cover and move it aside. On some vehicles, the screw is a T20/6mm hybrid fastener. Tabs may also replace the screw: use your index finger and thumb to squeeze the two tabs at the bottom of the cabin filter cover. Tilt the cover outward to remove.
- Fold the upper cabin filters tab upward and the lower filter’s tab downward.
- Holding the tab on the upper cabin filter, pull the upper filter out from the HVAC module.
- Holding the tab on the lower cabin filter, pull the lower filter upwards and then out from the HVAC module.
- Ensuring that the arrows on both new filters face towards the rear of the vehicle, insert the lower cabin filter into the HVAC module and lower it into place. Then, insert the upper cabin filter above it.
- Fold the tabs inward so that the cabin filter cover can be installed.
- Install the cabin filter cover by engaging the lower cover tab then securing the T20 screw or T20/6mm hybrid fastener. Tighten the screw to 1.2 Nm/0.89 ft-lbs. On vehicles with tabs instead of a T20 screw: maneuver the top notch of the cabin filter cover into place, then secure the tabs at the bottom of the HVAC module.
- Reconnect the two electrical connectors to the components in the front passenger footwell cover, then resecure the cover with the push clips.
- Align the right side panel with the front and rear locator slots on the center console, then apply pressure until all of the clips are fully secure.
- Reinstall the front passenger floor mat then move the front passenger seat back into place.
You can find a detailed installation video here: HEPA Filter Installation
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
EVANNEXNew Tesla Owner Starter Pack - Tesla Model Y
EVANNEXRegistration and Insurance Card Holder for EV Owners
EVANNEXGlove Box Organizer for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh