These black Rubbertite Mats are an attractive, custom fitting and easily cleaned protective all-weather mat. Deep, round "wells", catch mud and water and keep the dirt in place until the mat is cleaned. Rubbertite Mats are exceptionally durable and their heavyweight composition rubber stays supple even in extreme heat and sub-freezing temperatures. Rubbertite Mats offered by EVannex® have been custom designed for the Model X and are available for every floor surface in the car.
Please select your "Mat Items" and Location for your Model X in the pull-down menus below.
Using the pull-down menus above you may choose the "Mat Items" and Location for your Rubbertite Mats. We've provided more detailed information on these options below. We also recommend you read the 'Notes' section to answer some common questions about these options.
Images below are to be used as a reference for selecting the appropriate mat items for your Model X. Each Rubbertite mat is custom cut to fit the corresponding floor area of the Model X. Images of these mat items in a Tesla Model X can be seen in the 'Gallery' tab for reference.
|2 pc Fronts||1 pc 2nd Row (6 Seat)||1 pc 3rd Row (6 Seat)|
|Front Trunk [Frunk]|
|Small Cargo Mat||Large Cargo Mat|
*As seen in the schematic renderings above, the "Large Cargo Mat" covers the full/whole/entire trunk surface area and overlays onto the folded 3rd row seats (otherwise it does not fit) while the "Small Cargo Mat" is designed for daily use with your seats up.
1. Mat Shapes - Rubbertite Mats are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. Rubbertite Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats and protect more floor area. Rubbertite Mats creates it own custom shape templates for the Model X.
2. Ordering Multiple Mat Items - Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order. Note: we recommend you select the "Complete Mat Set" option in the pull-down menu in order to enjoy the discount for bundling all mat items in your order.
3. Shipping to International Destinations NOT available (Except Canada) - Rubbertite Mats are not available for international orders at this time. However, we are shipping orders to Canada. We may offer additional international destinations in the future, if interested - please contact us to join the wait list.
If you'd like a detailed breakdown of the differences between each of these product lines, click here on the 'Comparison Chart' to review.
Rubbertite Mats are an attractive, contemporary design built to protect vehicle floor carpeting from water, sand, dirt and spillage while complementing your Model X interior.
Heavy-weight, long wearing composition synthetic rubber
Stays supple/flexible, even in sub-freezing conditions
Excellent for use in beach, desert, rain and snow environments
Effective dirt-catching pattern, easy to clean—simply hose off the mats
Molded uniform high capacity “wells” capture moisture, dirt, mud, snow, water, sand, spills and debris
These larger round wells provide double the capacity of other designs
Contemporary edge-to-edge material design
Flush edge material hugs the contour of your vehicle’s floor
Computer cut for optimal fit
Important: Rubbertite reference photos below are generic brand images and do not correspond to Model S mat shapes or colors.
Easy-to-install anchors included
Rubber nibs on the back provide additional traction to keep them in place, while the textured surface offers additional non-skid safety
Stays put for optimum safety and durability
Warranted for as long as the original mat buyer keeps the vehicle
Note: Rubbertite Mats should not be placed over other floor mats. Rubbertite Mats are designed as a stand-alone mat item. Rubbertite are designed with anchoring devices to keep them securely in place. These devices may not work properly if Rubbertite are used over another floor mat.
Check out our videos for more information below.
I'd like to order a unique combination of the floor mat items not offered in the pull-down menu, what do I do?
Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order.
Are my Rubbertite Mats going to be the same shape as my original equipment floor mats?
No. Rubbertite Mats makes it’s own custom patterns for each specific vehicle. They are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. In general, Rubbertite Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats, to protect more floor area.
Can I place Rubbertite Mats over my factory mats?
No. All Rubbertite Mat products are designed as “stand alone” floor mats and must not be placed on top of any other mats. Floor mat anchoring devices, either installed by vehicle manufacturers or provided by Rubbertite, are designed to secure one layer of floor mat. Additional layers of mats may shift into a potentially unsafe position without anchoring. The correct fit of Rubbertite Mats also is dependent on being placed directly on the vehicle floor.
What if I want another unique color not offered here?
Rubbertite Mats are only available in black in order to correspond to the color of the floor of your Tesla.
I noticed that in some of the Mats videos (in the “Videos” tab) there are custom embroidery designs of logos and/or decorative stitched images, can I order my mats with this?
We do not offer decorative designs of your creation as the embroidery programming for such custom designs is prohibitively expensive when making just one set of such custom designed mats.
Are Lloyd Mats manufactured in the USA?
All of Lloyd’s carpet mat materials for Luxe and Ultimats are manufactured in the U.S.A. Final manufacturing of these carpet mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory. Roll materials for Lloyd’s Rubbertite Mats are imported, but final manufacturing of these mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory.
Do all Rubbertite driver's mats have a mat fastening system?
Yes. Each driver’s mat and some passenger mats will have a fastening system. Rubbertite Mats provides its own proprietary mat fastening system.
I see that you sell Luxe, Ultimats, and Rubbertite product lines from Lloyd Mats specifically designed for the Model X. What is the difference between these lines?
Click below for a detailed comparison chart that breaks down the product differences.
My Rubbertite mats had that new rubber smell when delivered, does this last forever?
Because the Rubbertite mats are new materials freshly custom-cut to your Model S at the factory, the new rubber smell may be an "artifact" you notice if these were quickly shipped to you. Let them air out a bit and with time it will reduce/dissipate. During the that time, some vanilla will help to reduce the scent as well.
Will Rubbertite Mats fit properly in right hand drive (RHD) versions of the Model X?
Rubbertite Mats have been designed for left-hand drive versions (U.S, the EU, and most other countries) of the Model X. It will NOT fit properly in the front seats of right-hand drive (RHD) versions of the car (i.e., versions available in England, Australia, Hong Kong, and other RHD countries). However, we will consider offering a right-hand drive version of the the front seat mats if there is sufficient demand. Please contact us if you'd like to go on a waiting list. Note: other mat items (that are not positioned in the front seats) will properly fit in RHD versions of the Model S.
Is there a Warranty and Return Policy on Lloyd Mats?
Lloyd Mats are warranted by Lloyd Design Corp. against defects in design, workmanship and materials. Normal wear and the requirement for periodic cleaning are not considered as mat defects. Defective mats will be repaired or replaced at the option of Lloyd Design Corp.The following lengths of warranty apply to Lloyd Mat products: Luxe: Lifetime warranty. For as long as the original mat buyer owns the vehicle. Ultimat and Rubbertite: Five years. The original dated invoice will be required for proof of purchase and Product Registration must be completed upon receipt.
Note: These mats are made to order and not returnable except for clear manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat. It is important to note that driver mats have holes strategically placed for the Lloyd safety fasteners and we do not accept returns based on this design component. In addition, we do not accept returns based on dissatisfaction with color preference/choice.
How long does it take to receive my Rubbertite Mats Order?
Because all Rubbertite Mats are custom-made to order, you can expect delivery between 2 and 3 weeks (for U.S. and Canadian orders) from the day you place your order, depending on the number of orders in the production queue.
Do Rubbertite Mats orders ship to international destinations?
No, Rubbertite Mats are not available for international orders (except Canada) at this time. We may offer this in the future, if interested - please contact us to join the wait list.
IMPORTANT: Rubbertite Mats have been designed for left-hand drive versions (U.S, the EU, and most other countries) of the Model S. It will NOT fit properly in the front seats of right-hand drive (RHD) versions of the car (i.e., versions available in England, Australia, Hong Kong, and other RHD countries). However, we will consider offering a right-hand drive version of the the front seat mats if there is sufficient demand. Please contact us if you'd like to go on a waiting list. Note: other mat items (that are not positioned in the front seats) will properly fit in RHD versions of the Model S.
Rubbertite Mats provides it’s easy to install proprietary mat fasteners. No other mat manufacturer offers mat safety fastening systems for all their mat products.
Important: Rubbertite Mat photos below are generic brand images and do not correspond to Model X mat shapes or colors.
For detailed instructions with corresponding images, click below:
1. Put the mat in the vehicle. Place the mat fastener on the floor of the vehicle carpet with the rounded hook protruding through the mat grommet. The back of the mat fastener should point to the rear of the vehicle.
2. On the vehicle carpet mark the position of the mat fastener's screw point. Once the mat is in the exact position you'd like, mark the location of the screw point in the Model S floor carpeting. The remove the mats, being sure not lose the proper screw location. Remove the mat.
3. OPTIONAL*: You'll need a needle nose pliers and a sharp awl for this step. For each screw-in hook: Using the needle nose pliers, grasp the floor carpet pile and pull up the carpet gently in the area of the screw location. The intent is to put about 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space between the Model S floor carpet and the metal floor panel in the area where the hook will be inserted. Using the awl, punch a hole in the Model S floor carpet at the exact location where the screw-in hook should be. Continuing to hold the Model S floor carpet up using the needle nose pliers, screw in the hook using either your fingers or a flat head screw driver as instructed next.
4. Insert a large screwdriver into the fastener's slot. Press straight down on the fastener screw to puncture the vehicle's carpet. Screw the fastener clockwise into the vehicle's carpet. It takes approximately six complete round-the-clock cycles before the mat fastener is secure.
5. Repeat on both sides of the mat. Place the mat in the vehicle with the mat grommets over the rounded hooks.
*Note: You should only employ step #3 if you're having some challenges getting the fasteners to "grab" into the Model X floor carpeting. In most cases, this step will not be necessary.
Simply remove the mats from your Model X and then clean debris off Rubbertite mats with the spray of a hose.
Please ask your question below.