• Design for Tesla Model Y & Model 3 with USB-A ports at the front center console. • Unique Smart Sensor LED Design. • Dynamic Power Control. • Made from high-strength, durable materials. • Built-in Tesla DashCam & Sentry Mode Reader. • Easy to install.
Note: For Pre-Refresh Center Console 2017 to June 2020 ONLY
The USB Hub with LED Light USB-A has been designed specifically for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Pre-Refresh Center Console with USB-A ports only. A unique Smart Sensor LED Design with 3 adjustable light modes : ON/OFF/AUTO. Automatically provides the light when you open the front console.
Dynamic power control automatically distributes the available power of your Tesla USB to all connected devices. Ensuring all connected devices charging are dynamically adjusted and optimized.
The USB Hub with LED Light USB-A is made from high-quality materials. Built-in Tesla DashCam & Sentry Mode Reader supports up to 2TB capacity and is able to display the saved DashCam clips or sentry mode events directly from the Tesla touchscreen. Perfectly compatible with Jowua wireless charger or Type-C connector support up to 18W PD 3.0 power delivery (Dual USB-A ver.). Other USB ports support DashCam and Sentry Mode storage, music, Boombox, game controller, and other USB device charging.
The smart sensor design automatically provides light when you open the front console, helping you find the USB ports and other items in the dark. The built-in LED produces up to 900 lumens which is bright enough to work in the center console. At 4000K the LED delivers a natural white tone, the perfect light color, and temperature for Tesla.
171.2mm x 69.86mm x 44.2mm
• Input:One USB-A • Output:1 USB-C, 3 USB-A, 1 MicroSD • Easy to installation, Plug and Play.
With More Possibilities
Which LED Hub should I buy
1. Check your Tesla model: Jowua LED hubs are designed for Model 3 & Y only.
2. Check your center console: Jowua LED hubs support both refresh and pre-refresh center console (please see photos below for details). Model 3/Y with 2021/2022 refresh console please check LED Hub for 2021/2022 refresh console.
3. Check your USB ports: If your Model 3/Y made before 2020, please see the two USB ports located in the front compartment of the center console.
• Model 3/Y with TWO USB-A please check LED Hub (Dual USB-A ver.)
• Model 3/Y with USB-C + USB-A please check LED Hub (USB-C & USB-A ver.
• Model 3/Y with TWO USB-C please check LED Hub ( DUAL USB-C ver.)
Can I use Jowua or Tesla wireless charger with the Hub?
Sure. Our LED hub supports PD 3.0 power delivery, perfectly compatible with Jowua and Tesla wireless charger. To ensure the wireless charging pad is fully optimized, make sure you plug in the USB ports we suggest (please see below for details).
Why can’t I format my storage device for Dashcam and Sentry mode? Format Function Not Showing.
The format button will only show up on the screen when there is ONLY ONE storage device is plugged in your USB ports. When you have more than one storage device plugged in, Tesla cannot recognize which device you want to format for Dashcam and Sentry mode. Therefore, please remove other devices and ONLY plug in the one that you prefer to format.
＊Note, the new model comes with a USB port and USB drive inside the glove box, please do not forget.>
Can I record my DashCam and Sentry footage? Can I play my music?; Can I use my game controller?; Does it support data transfer?
All USB-C, USB-A ports and microSD reader support USB2.0 data transfer, which means your devices connected to the hub are able to communicate with the vehicle. For example;
• Record and save the Dashcam & Sentry mode footage.
• Play audio files stored on your devices, such as playing mp3 and Boombox.
• Access your controller to play games. Even support multiple controllers.
What is dynamic power control and what is the max power output I can get from the hub?
With dynamic power control, Jowua hub enables automatic distribution of the available power of your Tesla USB to all connected devices. Ensuring all connected devices charging are dynamically adjusted and optimized. Please note that the total power output of the hub relies on Tesla’s USB power supply. Pre-refresh console USB power output listed as below;