Posted on July 06, 2015 by Matt Pressman
We're excited to announce that "News from the Frunk" is back! So, check out the latest episodes from Owning Model S author Nick Howe.
Source: Tesla Motors
In episode 38, Nick provides an excellent tip for speeding up your charge time if you're at a Tesla Supercharger. It's important to consider the position of your Model S relative to other "taken" Supercharger spots. He explains in more detail during this informative video...
In episode 37, Nick backtracks a bit to provide a helpful breakdown of key information from the 4Q 2014 earnings call...
Episode 37 covers the following updates from the 4Q 2014 earnings call, including:
1. Model S delivery numbers
2. Non-GAAP revenue up over $1.1b
3. Forecasting 20-30% increase employees this year
4. Production up 50%
5. Model 3 to be shown in March 2016
6. Several hundred Model X already built for testing
7. Tesla energy - demand off the charts - looking to increase Gigafactory output
And, if you're thinking of buying a Tesla Model S, or already have one and want to know a little more about the car, Nick's book “Owning Model S” is available here and a free chapter is also available, simply contact us.