• Up To $500 Mail In Rebate On KW From 11.1.23-1.8.24 See PDF attached For More Info. • Variant 2 coilovers offer sport handling with adjustable rebound dampening • Iconic design and excellent quality. • The high-quality INOX-LINE stainless steel coilover struts, corrosion-resistant springs, bumps stops and dampers that are optimally tuned by our engineers • Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies • Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch • Average drop: F: 1.0-1.8" / R: 1.0-1.6" (25-45mm front /25-40mm rear) • For 2020+ Mini Cooper SE (F56) 2DR • KW coilovers are made in Germany. Limited lifetime warranty.
Note: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible.
KW Variant 2 INOX-LINE coilovers are the perfect solution for drivers who want more than just outstanding looks and adjustable ride height. In addition to stainless steel coilover struts, and corrosion-resistant components built for long-term durability, KW Variant 2 coilovers utilize TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound - Adjustable) technology -o allow Adjustment -f the rebound damping characteristics with 16 clicks so you can fine-tune the ride comfort or performance to your satisfaction. As with all KW coilovers our engineers develop vehicle-specific damper settings that undergo comprehensive testing on the Nurburgring Nordschleife and in our KW 7-post Driving Dynamic Test Center. With a KW coilover kit the driving experience is more dynamic and direct. With the rebound adjustability, you have a more direct influence on the handling or comfort of the car. With 16 precise clicks, you can adjust the KW dampers (more firm or more comfortable) without affecting the compression damping fine-tuned by our engineers.
The two-stage, patented TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound - Adjustable) technology - enables a small volume of oil flow through an adjustable, conically shaped, low-speed bypass during low damper speeds, while at high damper speeds, the main rebound stage valve opens allowing a larger volume of oil to flow. This provides a big improvement in terms of ride comfort without influencing the high-speed range.
There are 16 precise clicks available for individual settings, so you can choose between more comfort or more body control. For over 20 years, KW automotive has been the market leader and driving innovation as a manufacturer of individual suspension solutions for the road and in all types of motorsports. No matter where in the world, gearheads, automobile manufacturers, and reputable tuners rely on our KW coilovers made in Germany. With an application list comprising more than 4,600 options, KW guarantees an outstanding selection backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
In addition to being ride height adjustable, our KW Variant 2 coilovers give you the opportunity to adjust the rebound damping characteristics. With 16 clicks of adjustment, just one or two clicks in either direction have a distinct influence on your Mini’s driving behavior.
No matter where in the world, gearheads, automobile manufacturers and reputable tuners rely on our KW coilovers made in Germany. With an application list comprising more than 4,600 options KW guarantees an outstanding selection backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warranty is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been: Installed improperly. Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…
KW Variante 2: In addition to being ride height adjustable, our KW Variant 2 coilovers give you the opportunity to adjust the rebound damping characteristics. With 16 click of adjustment, just one or two clicks in either direction has a distinct influence on your Mini’s driving behavior.
- Wheel spacers may be necessary if using stock tires/wheels.
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible this will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- For rear axle camber adjustment we recommend the installation of the car-specific adjustable control arm set from KW
- Lowering range approved by the TüV
-Average drop : F: 1.0-1.8" / R: 1.0-1.6" (25-45mm front /25-40mm rear)
KW Variant 2 INOX-LINE coilovers are the perfect solution for drivers who want more than just outstanding looks and adjustable ride height. In addition to stainless steel coilover struts, and corrosion-resistant components built for long term durability, KW Variant 2 coilovers utilize TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound - Adjustable) technology -o allow Adjustment -f the rebound damping characteristics with 16 clicks so you can fine-tune the ride comfort or performance to your satisfaction.
How it works
KW automotive is the market leader and innovator of individual suspension solutions for street and racing applications. Drivers rely on KW coilover kits with its various damping variants, as well as on the Nürburgring Nordschleife tested KW Clubsport coilover kits, which are street legal and have a technical component report. Worldwide successful racing teams trust in the patented valve technology of KW Competition, the six-time overall winner of the 24-hour-race Nürburgring and winner of the ADAC GT Masters.
With its large portfolio of suspension kits, modern production technology, development- and test center, for more than 20 years KW has been succeeding in markets around the world.
Offering an immense independent aftermarket suspension portfolio, state-of-the-art manufacturing technology, development, and test center, KW automotive has been operating successfully in all markets for over 25 years. In recent years, the owner-managed company has developed over 16 different damping technologies to comply with its claim "The perfect suspension for every demand". The versatile product range of the KW suspensions brand is divided into the categories "Street Comfort", "Street Performance" and "Track Performance" for the respective application. Sporty drivers rely on the height-adjustable spring sets and KW coilovers with their wide range of damping options, as well as the Nürburgring Nordschleife-tested KW Clubsport coilovers with road approval and parts certification. Worldwide, KW has seven international subsidiaries in the most important markets like Belgium, China, Japan, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the USA. Of the 450 employees worldwide, around 330 work at the headquarters in Fichtenberg, where each suspension kit is handcrafted.
Over the past few years KW has established itself significantly in customer motorsports and produces homologated racing dampers and suspensions for an increasing number of race cars from various car manufacturers. Various car manufacturers such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Toyota, and much more focus on KW automotive's suspension technology in their customer sports programs. Racing teams worldwide rely on the patented valve technology of KW Competition suspensions from the multiple overall winner of the 24h-Race-Nürburgring (2002, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2018, 2020), Winner of the Dubai 24 Hours (2017, 2020), ADAC GT Masters (2018 and 2020), ADAC TCR Germany (2018), Spa-Francorchamps 24h Race (2015, 2019, 2020), the Bathurst 12h Race (2019) and 9h Race (Kyalami 2019). For more than 25 years, KW automotive has been providing the essential suspension technology and is the internationally popular partner for individual applications for super sports cars, racing cars of various categories, classic cars as well as the complete production of small batches for brand cups or exclusive vehicles. With its immense suspension portfolio, state-of-the-art production technology, development, and test center, KW operates successfully in all markets with its brands "KW suspensions", "ST suspensions", "Belltech Sportcars", "Reiger Suspension", "ap Sportfahrwerke" "LSD Doors" and "RaceRoom".