Schwaben Ultra-Long/Ultra-Low High Lift Hydraulic Floor Jack for EV Owners
Discounted Price: $250.95
• A quality hydraulic floor jack is a must-have staple of any home garage setup
• Perfect for tire rotations, brake and suspension service, and general inspections
• Ultra-long reach for easy positioning to access all lift points without struggle
• Ultra-low rubber-coated jack pad height for secure jack placement on the lowest of cars
• 4000lb lift rating is ideal for most cars, including all Tesla S3XY models
A quality hydraulic floor jack offers safe, reliable lifting assistance to access braking, suspension, wheels and tire, and general underbody systems for inspection, repair and maintenance, and detailing. The Schwaben Ultra-Long/Ultra-Low High Lift Hydraulic Floor Jack is a premium jack that offers stable, reliable service, combined with features found on the most expensive of shop jacks. Schwaben's jack offers the low minimum jack pad height necessary for the lifting of cars with even the lowest ride height, combined with a very long reach jack pad, ensuring both ease of reaching any jack point while offering ample clearance for rocker panels and side skirts during the lifting process.
• 2 3/4" low height and deep reach lift arm is ideal for use on low ground clearance vehicles
• 24" maximum lift is offers a height that is greater than comparable market alternatives
• Dual hydraulic lift pistons offer a variable ratio lift: one pump to reach the bottom of the vehicle, then more leverage for an easy lift
• Internal hydraulic bypass valve protects the hydraulic system from over pumping at maximum lift height
• U-joint release mechanism provides precise control of load descent in any handle orientation
• Protective foam cover on handle prevents vehicle damage
• Full cover rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle from damage during lifting
• Heavy duty black finish offers protection from wear and tear
• Heavy gauge steel construction features rolled edges for added strength
By the numbers
• Maximum lift capacity: 4,000lbs
• Minimum jack pad height: 2 3/4"
• Maximum jack pad height at full extension: 24"
• Handle length: 49-1/4"
• Jack body length: 35"
• Lift arm pivot point to center of jack pad: 22"
• Front caster sizing: 2 1/2" diameter x 2" width
• Saddle diameter: 4"
• Weight: 100lbs
• ANSI / ASME PALD 2009 certified