Quickjacks Portable Car Lifts for EV Owners Sale
- Regular price $2,195.00
Quickjacks Portable Car Lifts for EV Owners - 6000lb (Super Long Length) / 110v Power
• Everything you need to quickly, easily, and safely lift your Tesla for inspection, service, and detailing
• For the home or at the track - for the weekend enthusiast or seasoned professional
• Sets up in minutes, lifts to service height in seconds
• Space saving design can be hung on a wall, tucked out of the way, or even under your car when not in use
• Usually ships within 2-4 weeks
The QuickJack portable lifting system makes Tesla detailing and maintenance convenient and fast. Quickjack easily stows under your car (requires 3.5" of clearance) or hangs on the wall when not in use. Quickjack replaces floor jacks and jack stands with a safe and durable jacking and support system. A simple push of a button hydraulically lifts or lowers your vehicle, and with no crossbeams to get in your way, it provides excellent under-car access. Each frame has its own locking bars built into the sides, which act as jack stands to safely support your vehicle. Initial setup takes less than an hour, subsequent setup takes mere minutes. Hydraulic hoses connecting the lift frames and pump feature no-bleed quick disconnect fittings, allowing for clean, rapid setup and teardown.
Featuring considerably longer length than other models (up to +17") and designed to meet the requirements of modern EVs, the 6000lb capacity, super long length model 6000ELX offers the length to handle longer wheelbases and longer distance between jackpoints. With the exception of the smallest/lightest models (such as BMW i3, Fiat 500e, MINI Cooper SE), and the heaviest models (such as Hummer EV, Rivian R1T/R1S) the 6000ELX should meet the needs of the majority of backyard mechanics or garage tinkerers.
|Model||3,500lb||5,000lb Standard||5,000lb Extended||7,000lb Standard||7,000lb Extended||6,000lb Super Long|
|Lowered height (frame only)||3"||3"||3"||3.5"||3.5"||3.5"|
|Lowered height (w/2" block)||3.5"||3.5"||3.5"||3.75"||3.75"||3.75"|
|Lifting height (w/2" block)||17.5"||21"||21"||21.5"||21.5"||21.5"|
|Lifting height (w/3" block)||18.5"||22"||22"||22.5"||22.5"||22.5"|
|Maximum lift point spread||50.5"||60"||66"||60"||66"||76"|
|Minimum lift point spread||27"||37"||43"||37"||43"||53"|
|Frame weight||60 lbs.||78 lbs.||81.5 lbs.||98 lbs.||103 lbs.||112 lbs.|
|Time to full rise||30 seconds||30 seconds||30 seconds||30 seconds||30 seconds||30 seconds|
|Power unit weight||15 lbs.||15 lbs.||15 lbs.||15 lbs.||15 lbs.||15 lbs.|
|Total shipping weight||180 lbs.||240 lbs.||250 lbs.||280 lbs.||304 lbs.||318 lbs.|
Q. Are Quickjack vehicle lifts safe?
A. Considering built-in safety features such as integral locking mechanisms (you're lifting with the same tool that will support the vehicle, unlike jacks and jackstands) an integrated hydraulic flow divider/combiner valve (keeping both frames at a synchronized height when lifting), and wide lifting surfaces (making it virtually impossible to have your vehicle "fall off the jackstands") are present in all Quickjack models, features alone lend Quickjacks to being safer than conventional floor jacks and jackstands.
Q. I don't have oil to change, what would I use a lift for?
A. Lots of tasks! Just a small number of them include:
• Rotating wheels and tires or swapping out seasonal sets
• Working on the braking system: pad/rotor replacement, changing the brake fluid, replacing brake lines
• Detailing, including washing, waxing, polishing paint, as well as detailing wheels on or off the car
• Inspecting or service the suspension: checking ball joints, bushings and shocks, and replacing all of these components
• Inspecting and replacing underbody plastics that have fallen victim to road debris
• Use cases for the performance enthusiast, such as track pad replacement and swapping to stickier tires in the paddock or adjusting coilover suspension setups
• More advanced service such as replacing drive units or axles, performing 4-wheel alignments, etc
Q. Considering they are portable, how do I move them around in my garage?
A. Quickjacks quickly break down into its components - pump, lines, lift frames - and can easily be stored or put into a vehicle for transport. The frames are solidly built and have some heft to them (50-112lbs), and have hard rubber caster wheels for easy maneuverability.
Q. How are Quickjacks shipped?
A. Your order will arrive via ground shipping in three packages - two with lift frames and one with the hydraulic lift pump, hydraulic hoses, and hardware.
Q. What else do I need?
A. Quickjacks assemble easily with common hand tools and only require the addition of 3 quarts of run-of-the-mill ATF fluid.
SchwabenSchwaben Lug Nut "Protecta" Socket Kit For EV Owners
PowerbuiltPowerbuilt 1/2 Inch Drive x 21 MM Thin Wall Color Lug Nut Socket for Tesla Owners
SchwabenAluminum 1.5 Ton Jack Stands (Pair) for EV Owners