Jowua Multi-Device Wireless Gaming Controller For Tesla Owners
Discounted Price: $49.95
• Ergonomically designed, wireless gaming controller for your Tesla Arcade.
• Compact design fits easily inside any storage compartment.
• Take your gaming experience to the next level with powerful dual motors vibration, built-in six-axis gyro sensor, and AUTO burst
• Built-in 600mAh rechargeable battery and supports USB-C cable charging and playing at the same time.
• Available for international delivery.
* NOTE: For 2022 Model 3/Y center console configured charging functionality without data transmission. Please use the glovebox USB-A port to connect.
Almost every Tesla owner knows that powerful computing capability embedded in their Model S, Model 3, Model X or Model Y allows your EV to do things that other vehicles can't—like implementing the best driving technology ... or game playing. Wait. What?! Yup, it's common knowledge that Tesla allows you to play increasingly sophisticated video games while you visit a supercharger, wait for a passenger to do a quick pick-up at the pharmacy, or sit in your driveway or parking spot.
Sure, you can use the steering wheel or the touch screen to interact with some games, but if you're serious, you need a real-life gaming controller—like the ones gamers use for Xbox or Playstation.
The specifications for the Wireless Gaming Controller are:
Size: 15 x 8.4 x 4.4 cm
Weight: 145 g
Material: New type eco-friendly ABS
Connection: 2.4GHz Wireless / Bluetooth
Battry: Built-in 600mAh Lithium-ion battery
Working voltage: DC 3.7-4.2V
Input voltage: DC 5V / 600mA
Package content included:
• Multi-Device Wireless Controller x1
• USB-A to USB-C cable x1
• USB Dongle x1
• USB-A female to USB-C male adapter x1
For downloadable instructions, click on the link below.
Will the Wireless Gaming Controller work on all Tesla configurations and all models?
Yes, although the games available may vary depending upon the age of your Tesla vehicle and its onboard computing power. Make sure your Software is updated and Wireless USB Dongle is plugged in.
Aren't there a few Tesla games that require direct screen interaction? Will the gaming control work with them?
The controller will not work with games that have been designed for touch screen interaction. But for more advanced games it's the only way to go. For example; Beach Buggy Racing 2, Cuphead (controller required to play), Cat Quest (controller required to play)
Do I need an adapter for my newer Tesla Model with a USB-C port?
Yes. The Wireless Gaming Controller uses a USB-A plug. We include an adapter that will allow you to use it with the USB-C Port in your Tesla.
Where does Wireless Gaming Controller get its power?
From the USB ports that sit conveniently inside your center console.
What are the specifications of the Wireless Gaming Controller?
Go to our Specifications Tab for more details.