Mini Charging Adapter for Tesla Charger To J1772 - 60 Amp for EV Owners
Discounted Price: $299.95
• Works on ALL generations of HPWC, Destination, and Mobile Tesla Chargers.
• Not compatible with the Tesla SuperCharger Network.
• This is compatible with all stationary and portable chargers from 110-250VAC.
• Designed for Non-Tesla Vehicles.
• Compatible with ALL US spec EV’s with a continuous charge rate up to 60 AMPS @250VAC (15KW)
• Only extends 3.5 inches (76.2 mm) when plugged into your EV.
• Made in the USA.
• Usually ships within 24 hours. Available for international delivery.
Note: This adapter is NOT COMPATIBLE and is not to be used with the Tesla SuperCharger Network.
***This is not compatible with the Rivian R1T/R1S and Toyota/Lexus EV/Hybrids as they have an oversized ground pin.***
If you’re the owner of an EV with a J1772 charging port, there’s a widely available charging resource that you can tap. To do this you’ll need an adapter that allows you to plug a Tesla charging cable into your EV. The TeslaTap Mini does just that—allowing you to pull up to any Tesla destination charger, universal mobile connector (UMC), or high-power wall connector (HPWC) and charge your EV. Simply connect the TeslaTap Mini adapter to your Tesla charging cable, allow it to connect for 30 seconds, and then plug the Tesla charging cable and the TeslaTap Mini adapter into your EV. The adapter works with every EV currently sold in North America and is built of high quality materials in the USA
• Tough – Completely machined from 100% Delrin (Acetal Homopolymer) to very high tolerances and connections are fully encased and sealed internally for protection and can even be driven over and continue to operate. Includes O-Ring seals on all Tesla and J1772 pins and is virtually waterproof.
• Compatible – Can be used with ALL Generations of Tesla Chargers so you can connect your EV to ANY Tesla High Power Wall Connector, Destination Charger, or Universal Mobile Connector.
• Small – Less than 5” in total length (only extends 3.5” when inserted into EV) and has two Locking levers to give you the ability to lock it to your EV and/or your Tesla connector using small padlocks and can be easily stored in your EV glove box when not in use.
• Powerful – Designed with solid brass connections from the Tesla side to the J1772 side for safe and reliable power delivery. Compatible with ALL US spec EV’s with a continuous charge rate up to 60 AMPS @250VAC (15KW).
• Made in the USA.
Why do I need the Tesla to J1772 charging adapter.
The Mini Charging Adapter allows you as an EV owner to use all Charging stations, That means you can use any Tesla Wall Connector, Destination Charger, or Mobile Connector.
Does this actually work?
Yes! We make sure to thoroughly test all products to ensure customer satisfaction and longevity of the product.
Where are these made?
They are designed and built proudly in California,USA.
I have a Tesla, Can i use this?
No. This adapter is designed for Non-Tesla EVs that use the J1772 plug to charge.
How do I know if my EV is compatible?
Are you driving a North American spec electric vehicle? If Yes, then your car is compatible. If No, this product only works with the J1772 and NA spec Tesla charger.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours from date of order.
Do you ship internationally?
Plug the adapter into the Tesla Charger.
You MUST wait 30 seconds for the adapter to communicate with the charger.
Plug the adapter and the charger cable (together) into your EV. Charging should Start. If you get an error on your EV, unplug the adapter from the car and the charger and repeat the steps 1-3)
Your car is now charging! If you want to lock the adapter to your car and/or to the Tesla charger, you can use small padlocks in the designated holes.
To Disconnect, Unplug the Tesla Charger Cable and the adapter from your EV. Once you have unplugged from the car, you can disconnect the Adapter from the Tesla Charger Cable.
When not in use, the adapter is small enough to fit inside your Glovebox, Center Armrest, Door Storage, or Cup Holder.