• Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs • Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment • Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces • 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability • One HUSKE Universal fork mount with 9mm plugs and quick release skewer(additional plug accessories are available for thru axle bikes) • Vacuum cups install to metal, glass, or fiberglass in seconds - simply pump plungers • Orange indicators on plungers let you know when the rack is secure • High-density polyethylene thermoplastic won't scratch or dent your car's surface • Approx. 15” x 13” footprint • Made in the USA.
The Talon is the workhorse of the SeaSucker fleet. This 1-bike carrier is our most popular. It’s a fork-mount-style rack, with three of our powerful (210lb pull-strength rated each) vacuum cupsholding it onto your car’s roof, trunk or back glass. A Rear Wheel Strap for securing the back tireis included. Small and light enough to fit into a bike bag or carry-on luggage for you adventuroustypes who travel with your bikes. Probably the easiest rack in the world to install, and removes injust seconds, all without marking your car. Fits on virtually any car, so say goodbye to those over-complicated fit kits. Minimal assembly required.
Secures 1 bicycle up to 45 pounds
Mounts on any car, truck, or SUV.
Attaches to roof, trunk, hatchback, or truck bed.
Three 6” SeaSucker vacuum cups (rated @ 210 pounds of pull-strength each)
Weight: Approx. 6 pounds
Dimensions: 15” x 13”
Approx. 6 lbs
Manufactured and assembled in the USA
Includes: Talon 1-bike rack with HUSKE Universal Fork Mount, 9mm plugs, and skewer (1) 22 inch Rear Wheel Strap with 6" SeaSucker Vacuum Mount 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance Spare vacuum pump Crank Arm Strap
The SeaSucker board carrier is quick and easy to mount. To install the carrier, make sure themounting surface is clean and place it on your roof, trunk, or window glass then press the pumpsseveral times until the orange bands disappear. Depending on the surface they're mounted toand the load being put on them, suction in the cups will decrease over time. Make sure to checkthe plungers before you get into your vehicle. When you see the orange indicator bands showsimply re-pump the plungers.
To break the seal on each cup and remove the carrier from your vehicle, simply pull the T-shapedtabs up and towards the center of the cups - it's that easy. Remove the front and rear carriers andstore them in your trunk or garage, or put them in a suitcase to take with you.
The Do’s & Don'ts of your SeaSucker Rack
• Clean the vacuum pads and the car before attaching your rack.
• Do the recommended maintenance on the rack, as needed.
• Make sure the orange indicator bands are not visible before you leave.
• Check that your bike is secure in the fork mount.
• Mount bikes backwards, sideways, or at an angle.
• Use your rack if any of the vacuum mounts are not working properly.
• Attach your rack to part of the car that flexes easily.
• Attach the rack over decals or on a wrapped vehicle.
So how does the SeaSucker vacuum mount work?
A SeaSucker vacuum mount relies on two important components to create its powerful seal: the vacuum padand the vacuum pump.
The vacuum pump evacuates all of the air out from underneath the vacuum pad, which forms the seal.Working together, these two pieces give the SeaSucker vacuum mount its incredible strength.
To attach, apply a little downward pressure to ensure that the entire edge of the mount is touching thesurface. Then, simply press the pump repeatedly until the orange indicator band completely disappears.
To remove, lift the edge of the vacuum pad away from the surface by pulling either of the tabs on the top ofthe vacuum pad up and towards the center of the vacuum mount. You’re really just trying to lift the edge of the vacuum pad up off the mounting surface, which breaks the seal and lets you remove your rack.
DISCLAIMER: *EVANNEX is not responsible for any damage to your vehicle during installation, use or removal.