12V Lithium Battery For Kia EV6
Discounted Price: $439.00
• Upgrade your battery with a 12V Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery.
• The Ohmmu 12V LiFePO4 battery is lighter, more efficient, higher usable capacity, eco-friendly, and lasts 4x longer than a traditional sealed lead acid (SLA) battery.
• 4 Years Full-Replacement Warranty
• Drop-in Replacement to OEM Battery (No firmware changes needed)
• Proprietary 12V Lithium Cell and BMS Technology
• Battery Management System - Prevents Damage to Battery in Extreme Situations and Balances the Battery Cells for a Longer Service Life
• Easy to Carry Handle
Battery Terminals: SAE
Dimensions: 244mm x 176mm x 197mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 12 lbs
What's Included: 12V LFP Battery, Warranty Card
Compatibility: H5 / BCI Group 47 battery compatible with all Kia EV6 - USA models*.
* Some models sold outside of the US may use 12V batteries with JIS terminals, in which case SAE to JIS adapters would be needed. Please confirm battery terminal prior to ordering internationally.
Why Go Ohmmu?
1. Increased Durability
2. Longer-Lasting Reliability
3. Decreased Weight (~60% lighter than OEM, 12lb vs 32lb)
4. Higher Capacity
5. Better 12V Performance - Improved LED & Audio (higher nominal voltage, no voltage sag)
6. Less Environmental Waste (fewer batteries being used and less material in each battery)
7. Increased Efficiency (Ohmmu 12V charges and discharges at a higher efficiency than SLA)