Audio System Upgrade for Tesla Model 3
Discounted Price: $650.95
• Unique audio system upgrade specifically designed for Tesla Model 3 trims built from 2018-2021.
• Simple and easy installation process for all professional installers.
• Complete kit includes everything needed for installation.
• Usually ships within 1-3 weeks from Kentucky. Not available for international delivery.
NOTE: Requires professional installation.
Customized For Your Vehicle
NVX BOOST enclosures were painstakingly designed and engineered for the Tesla Model 3. This enhancement will improve the factory sound system with rich, deep bass. In short, you will get to experience bigger and better bass. Enclosures come equipped with NVX’s top of the line subwoofers, so you know your enclosure will offer stellar sound.
Works With Your Vehicle
The NVX BOOST subwoofer enclosures were custom designed with the sound system that is in your Tesla Model 3. No need to purchase any other speakers, subwoofers, or other parts. The BOOST package includes an amplifier, amplifier wiring kit, and line-out converters.
These subwoofers offer a straightforward and seamless installation fitting in your Tesla Model 3 trunk. Each package includes a step-by-step guide on how to install it.
Everything you Need to Install
As mentioned earlier, the complete BOOST package includes everything needed for professional installation. Besides coming with a BOOST subwoofer enclosure designed for your Tesla Model 3, each package comes with premium high powered amplifiers, a full wiring kit for the amplifier, and a line-out converter. With these tools in hand, everything is provided to upgrade the bass in your vehicle.
BOOST Subwoofer Box for All Model Years (2018-2021) Tesla Model 3 Bass Upgrade
• Custom-designed bass enclosure (patent pending) for 2018-up (thru 2021) Tesla Model 3 vehicles
• Hand-laid fiberglass shell
• Installs quickly and easily into the storage cubby on the left side of the trunk
• 10" Dual 4 Ohm VS Series Subwoofer
• Power Handling:
• RMS: 500 Watts
• Peak: 1500 Watts
• Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
• Pressed paper cone with woven fiber top
• Woofer surround type
• Custom high roll foam surround with nylon stitching
• 2.5" high-temperature aluminum voice coil
• 127 oz. triple stacked ferrite magnet motor structure with protective rubber boot
• Frequency response: 20-220 Hz
• Sensitivity: 87dB
500W RMS Class D Monoblock Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier with Bass Remote
• Marine Certified 1-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
• Peak Power Rating: 1000 Watts
• RMS Power Rating:
• 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
• 2 ohms: 320 watts x 1 chan.
• 1 ohm: 500 watts x 1 chan.
• Cutting edge Micro Class D technology allows the amplifier to be extremely compact
• LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
• Conformal Coated Marine grade circuit board
• Balanced Differential Inputs, to eliminate noise picked up by signal cables
• Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
• 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
• Input sensitivity: 0.2V-5V
• Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz)
• Bass Boost: 0 - +18dB boost @ 45Hz
• Frequency Range: 20 - 20KHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
• CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
• Dimensions: 6.8"L x 3.3"W x 1.5"H
• 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Copper, 2-Channel True Spec 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit w/ RCA Interconnect and 40 ft Speaker Cable
• 8 Gauge 2-Channel X-Series Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 600 watts RMS
• Premium power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
• Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
• Audio Interconnect RCA cables are made with twisted-pair technology for noise reduction
• Solid Brass and satin-chromed ANL/Mini-ANL Fuse holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
• True-to-Gauge cables/wires meet or exceed the industry standard of copper required for the gauge size
• Strand Count: 735
• BC-5W2 Compliant
• 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
• 20 ft. (6.1 meters) Frosted Blue 8 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
• 3 ft. (.91 meters) Frosted Gray 8 gauge ground wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
• 20 ft. (6.1 meters) Clear 18 gauge remote lead wire
• 40 ft. (12.2 meters) Frosted Gray/Blue 16 gauge speaker wire
• One 16 ft. (5 meters) 2-channel twisted construction RCA interconnect Cable (NVX XIV25)
• One NVX XMANL04 ANL/Mini-ANL Fuse Holder with 60 amp Mini-ANL fuse
• One 5/16" black rubber firewall grommet
• Two 8 gauge spade terminals
• Two black 16 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
• Three blue 16 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
• One black 18 gauge spade terminal
• Two 18 gauge red butt connector
• Ten 4" black zip ties
2-Channel Line Out Converter with xBOOST Technology and Includes Remote Bass Knob
• 2-channel line out converter
• Speaker Level Input Accepts Up To 400 Watts
• RMS Bass Enhancer And Bass Compensation
• xBOOST Technology
• Selectable Auto On optimizes efficiency by only utilizing XLCA2 when the vehicle is in use
• 9.5 Volt Pre-Out
• 12 Volt Trigger Out
• Dual Amplifier Outputs
• Level Matching Controls
• Dash Remote Level Control Included
• Dimensions: 5-1/2"W x 3-3/4"L x 1-1/4"H
• 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Is this an installation project I can do this myself?
This is a complex install which requires audio installation experience and a strong knowledge of the component types and wiring requirements. For these reasons, professional installation is required in order to eliminate wiring and/or installation errors.
Where can I find a professional installer?
There are many competent aftermarket car audio installation locations in your locale. It may be helpful to locate a professional installer who has had experience with the Tesla Model 3 and comes recommended by others.
How long will it take my professional installer to install the Tesla Model 3 Audio System Upgrade?
Professional installers note it could likely take up to 4-6 hours if the installers have significant experience working on the Tesla Model 3.
How much should professional installation cost?
We suggest you get an upfront quote from your professional installer, but prices can range from $60/hr to $150/hr depending on your location. As we noted earlier, professional installers estimate the install could take up to 5-6 hours if the installers have significant experience working on the Tesla Model 3.
Can I buy individual parts from the Tesla Model 3 Audio System Upgrade?
No, NVX has custom-designed the package to be fully integrated for the highest quality, most seamless installation, and best sound system upgrade experience for Tesla Model 3 owners. Therefore, we do not recommend "swapping out" parts, or buying individual parts as it will likely take away from the high standards of quality designed into this integrated package.
Is it necessary to modify the vehicle in any way to install this product?
The only requirement would be drilling a few holes to mount the amplifier and one hole to mount the enclosure, all of which are concealed.
Where do you suggest tapping the signal for the sub?
At the factory amp or sub behind the right rear corner panel. If you do not have a factory sub, then you will tap into the front right/left speaker.
Is the Tesla Model 3 Audio System Upgrade compatible with all configurations of the Model 3?
The Tesla Model 3 Audio System Upgrade is compatible with all Model 3 trims from 2018-2021.
Is there a recommended power source?
The power source for the subwoofer would of course be a 12V Amplifier. Our powered kit comes with the VADM1. You can use a different amp if you want, but we created it to be an all-inclusive package. The VADM1 is very efficient and puts on a very small load to the vehicle charging system.
Does the Tesla Model 3 Audio System Upgrade work with both the factory 'Upgraded' and 'Premium' sound systems?
Yes. The Tesla Model 3 Audio System Upgrade complements both factory sound systems with richer, deeper bass to enhance your listening pleasure.
If the Tesla Model 3 volume goes to "11," then isn't the factory system already up to par?
The Tesla Model 3 factory sound system is a fine implementation. For those Model 3 owners who want an upgrade for richer, deeper sound, this is a custom, all-in solution to enhance sound quality and achieve deeper bass for in-car music enjoyment.
Can't I just go to a car audio aftermarket shop and have them build a system like this?
You may, but this system was specifically created, engineered, tested, and appointed for the Tesla Model 3. NVX wanted to create a system which would enhance and complement the unique configuration/set-up inside the Model 3. Furthermore, NVX worked hard to create a system which would have a competitive price-point which, in many cases, will outperform competitive systems at a significantly lower price.
How do you package the shipment?
The Tesla Model 3 Audio System Upgrade will ship in multiple boxes. You may receive one box ahead of another.
How long does it take to receive my order?
We target shipping within 3 to 6 weeks from the date you place your order.
Does the Tesla Model 3 Audio System Upgrade ship to international destinations?
Mobile Electronics Limited Warranty
When purchased from EVANNEX, an Authorized NVX Dealer, NVX warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period on ONE (1) YEAR from date of original purchase. In all cases you must have the original receipt. If this product is identified as “Refurbished” or “B Goods”, the warranty is limited to a period of NINETY (90) DAYS from date of original purchase. In all cases you must have the original receipt. Should service be necessary under this warranty for any reason due to manufacturing defect or malfunction during the warranty period, NVX will repair or replace (at its discretion) the defective merchandise with an equivalent merchandise. Warrant replacement may have cosmetic scratches and blemishes. Discontinued products may be replaced with more current equivalent products. This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is not extended to owners for the product subsequent to the original purchaser. Any applicable implied warranties are limited in duration to a period of the express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of the original purchase at retail, and no warranties, whether express or implied, shall apply to this product thereafter. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties; therefore, these exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights however you may have other rights that vary from state to state.
What to do if you need warranty or service
Defective merchandise should be returned by obtaining a Return Authorization (RMA) number. Your Authorized NVX Dealer is trained to handle and expedite any warranty claim. If it becomes necessary for you to return defective merchandise directly to NVX, please contact us for a Return Authorization (RMA) number. Be sure to package all defective items in the original container or in a package that will prevent shipping damage and follow the return instructions below:
10645 Freeport Dr.
Louisville, KY 40258-1873.
•The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
• Please return only defective components.
• The return of functioning items increases your return freight charge.
• Non-defective items received will be returned freight collect.
• Include a copy of the original receipt with the purchase date clearly visible and a “proof-of-purchase” statement listing the customer’s name, dealers name and invoice number and product purchased.
• Warranty expiration on items without proof-of-purchase will be determined from type of sales and the manufacturing date code.
• Freight must be prepaid; items sent freight collect, or COD, will be refused.
• Failure to follow these steps may void warranty.
What is Not Covered?
This warranty is valid only if the product is purchased from an Authorized NVX Dealer and used for the purpose for which it was designed. It does not cover:
• Damage due to improper installation and/or subsequent damage to other components
• Damage caused by exposure to moisture, excessive heat, chemical cleaners, and/or UV radiation
• Damage through negligence, misuse, accident or abuse
• Repeated returns for the same damage may be considered abuse
• Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product
• Speakers damaged due to amplifier clipping or distortion
• Items previously repaired or modified by an unauthorized repair facility
• Return shipping on non-defective items
• Products with tampered or missing barcode labels
• Products returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
• Freight Damage
• The cost of shipping products to NVX
• Service or installation performed by anyone other than NVX
How long will it take?
NVX strives to maintain a goal of 1-2 weeks for service for all acoustics (subwoofers, midrange driver, tweeters crossover, etc.) returns. Delays may be incurred if lack of replacement inventory or part is encountered.