Emergency Spare Tire Kit for Mercedes-Benz EQS
Discounted Price: $499.99
• Addresses one of the biggest Achilles' heels of your Mercedes - no spare tire!!
• Tire comes pre-mounted, inflated, & ready for your next road trip
• Includes a set of new lug nuts
• Optionally includes install tools: scissor jack, lug wrench/tire iron, mechanic's gloves
• Compatible with all EQS models, including EQS 450+ and EQS 580
• Free shipping in the continental US
Note: Currently shipping by the end of January - Mid February.
A victim of the cost-cutting wars of the new car market, Mercedes-Benz models do not come with a spare tire. Hopefully you haven't encountered the need, but if an ounce of preparation is worth a pound of cure, you may find an emergency spare tire kit to be worth its weight in gold on your next road trip.
If you're actively hunting for the best spare tire kit for your BMW, you're probably familiar with the limited number of really good spare tire solutions for these cars. Look no further! Our spare is the one to invest in:
• DOT approved 20x5" alloy spare wheel ensures safety on the road
• 175/70R20 spare tire maintains rolling circumference comparable to factory specification to remain compliant with ABS, traction control, and drive systems
• New lug nuts (included) are one less variable to think about and add additional peace of mind.
Make your purchase a real one-and-done by adding a convenient package of installation tools - scissor jack, lug wrench/tire iron, and a pair of mechanic's gloves to keep your hands clean.
You've conquered range anxiety - now overcome flat tire anxiety!