KW V1 Series Coilover Kit for F56 MINI Cooper SE Owners
Discounted Price: $1,724.00
• KW Variant 1 INOX-LINE coilover kit is our entry point into our street performance lineup.
• Iconic design and excellent quality.
• The high-quality INOX-LINE stainless steel coilover struts, corrosion resistant springs, bumps stops and dampers that are optimally tuned by our engineers
• Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies
• Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch
• Average drop : 25-45mm front /25-40mm rear
• For 2020+ Mini Cooper SE (F56) 2DR
• KW coilovers are made in Germany. Limited lifetime warranty.
The KW Variant 1 INOX-LINE coilover kit is our entry point into our street performance lineup. The high-quality INOX-LINE stainless steel coilover struts, corrosion resistant springs, bumps stops and dampers that are optimally tuned by our engineers. The result is a balanced and sporty feel specific to each vehicle application designed for long lasting driving pleasure. With KW Variant 1 coilovers you can achieve maximum lowering within an approved lowering range that ensures a proper functioning suspension and adequate travel after your car is lowered. Even after years of use you can easily adjust the ride height thanks to the dirt resistant trapezoid thread and composite Adjustment -ollar.
KW Variant 1 INOX-LINE coilover rewards the sporty driver with its pre-configured setup. For each vehicle, our engineers develop a specific damper setup and spring rate to increase the driving pleasure with an optimal balance of sportiness and practicality. As with all KW coilovers, the engineers at KW fine tune each application on the Nurburgring Nordschleife and at the KW 7-post chassis dynamics test center. Unlike a mass produced, generic coilover kit, KW coilovers are developed specifically for your vehicle. As a manufacturer, KW uses only its own resources, high quality components and the damper technology -hat was all developed in-house. With the KW Variant 1 coilovers, body roll will be reduced during compression giving you the benefit of a more genuine and direct sporty handling while driving. For over 20 years, KW automotive has been the market leader and driving innovation as a manufacturer of individual suspension solutions for the road and in all types of motorsports.
No matter where in the world, gearheads, automobile manufacturers and reputable tuners rely on our KW coilovers made in Germany. With an application list comprising more than 4,600 options KW guarantees an outstanding selection backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warranteedoes not apply to:
- Any articles purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been: Installed improperly. Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…
KW Variant 1:Tuned for sportiness and everyday practicality by our experienced engineers. KW Variant 1 coilovers are height adjustable allowing you to tailor the ride height and attitude of your Mini.
- Wheel spacers may be necessary if using stock tires/wheels.
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible this will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- For rear axle camber adjustment we recommend the installation of the car specific adjustable control arm set from KW
- Lowering range approved by the TüV
-Average drop : 25-45mm front /25-40mm rear
Variant 1 coilovers offer the best balance between sporty driving and comfort.
For Installation Manual click here:
For Customer Manual click here: