Rubbertite Floor Mats for Chevrolet Bolt Sale
- Regular price $111.95
Vendor: Lloyd Mats
Rubbertite Floor Mats for Chevrolet Bolt - 2 Pc Fronts w/1 Pc Rear Mat Set
• Attractive, custom-cut, and protective rubber floor mats for your Chevrolet Bolt.
• Recessed wells capture sand, mud, snow, and dirt to protect your Bolt floors.
• Exceptionally good-looking, durable, and easy to clean.
• Stay supple in extreme heat and sub-freezing temperatures.
• Available only in black.
• Usually ships within 2–3 weeks from California. Not available for international delivery (except Canada).
• Nonreturnable except for clear manufacturing defects.
Using the pull-down menu above simply choose your "Mat Items" for your Rubbertite Mats. We've provided more detailed information on these options below. We also recommend you read the 'Notes' section below to answer some common questions about these options as well as the "FAQ" Tab.
Images below are to be used as a reference for selecting the appropriate mat items for your Bolt. Each Rubbertite Floor Mat is custom cut to fit the corresponding floor area of the Bolt. Images of these mat items in a Chevrolet Bolt can be seen in the 'Gallery' tab for reference.
1. Mat Shapes - Rubbertite Mats are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. In general, Rubbertite Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats and protect more floor area.
2. Ordering Multiple Mat Items - Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order. Note: There is currently no option for Complete Mat Set. Simply select each mat item you'd like and "add to cart" — then you can hit the "back" button and select other mat items you'd like to include in your order.
3. Shipping to International Destinations NOT available (Except Canada)- Rubbertite Mats are not available for international orders at this time. However, we are shipping to Canada.
Rubbertite Floor Mats are an attractive, contemporary design built to protect vehicle floor carpeting from sand, snow, dirt and spillage while complementing your Bolt interior. The tight and recessed mat “wells” form a pattern that catches water, snow, and dirt easily, but also gives the mat a unique high-end look.
Durable Rubber Construction
Heavy-weight, long-wearing composition synthetic rubber
Stays supple/flexible, even in sub-freezing conditions
Excellent for use in beach, desert, rain, and snow environments
Effective dirt-catching pattern, easy to clean—simply remove the mats from the vehicle and hose off the mats
Custom Fit for Maximum Coverage and Protection
Molded uniform recessed “wells” capture moisture, dirt, mud, snow, water, sand, spills and debris
Unique well design gives the mat a carpet-like look
Contemporary edge-to-edge material design
Flush edge material hugs the contour of your Chevrolet floor
Cut for optimal fit
Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
Note: Rubbertite Floor Mats should not be placed over other floor mats. Rubbertite Floor Mats are designed as a stand-alone mat item. Rubbertite Floor Mats are designed with anchoring devices to keep them securely in place. These devices may not work properly if Rubbertite Floor Mats are used over another floor mat.
I'd like to order a unique combination of the floor mat items not offered in the pull-down menu, what do I do?
Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order.
Are my Rubbertite Mats going to be the same shape as my original equipment floor mats?
No. Rubbertite Mats are made with their own custom patterns for each specific vehicle. They are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. In general, Rubbertite Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats, to protect more floor area.
Can I place Rubbertite Mats over my factory mats?
No. All Rubbertite Mat products are designed as “stand alone” floor mats and must not be placed on top of any other mats. Floor mat anchoring devices, either installed by vehicle manufacturers or provided by Rubbertite Mats, are designed to secure one layer of floor mat. Additional layers of mats may shift into a potentially unsafe position without anchoring. The correct fit of Rubbertite Mats also is dependent on being placed directly on the vehicle floor.
What if I want another unique color not offered here?
Rubbertite Mats are only available in black in order to correspond to the color of the floor of your Chevrolet.
Are Lloyd Mats manufactured in the USA?
All of Lloyd’s carpet mat materials for Ultimat and Rubbertite are manufactured in the U.S.A. Final manufacturing of these carpet mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory. Roll materials for Lloyd’s Rubbertite Mats are imported, but final manufacturing of these mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory.
Do all Rubbertite Floor Mats driver’s mats have a mat fastening system?
Yes. Each driver’s mat and some passenger mats will have a fastening system. Rubbertite Mats provides its own proprietary mat fastening system.
How do I clean the mats?
Simply remove the mats from the vehicle and hose off the mats. Always dry mats thoroughly with a towel or leave outside until dry.
Is there a Warranty and Return Policy on Rubbertite Mats?
Note: These mats are made to order and not returnable except for clear manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat. It is important to note that driver mats have holes strategically placed for the Lloyd safety fasteners and we do not accept returns based on this design component. In addition, we do not accept returns based on dissatisfaction with color preference/choice.
How long does it take to receive my Rubbertite Mats Order?
Because all Rubbertite Mats are custom-made to order, you can expect delivery between 2 and 3 weeks (for U.S. and Canadian orders) from the day you place your order, depending on the number of orders in the production queue.
Do Rubbertite Mats orders ship to international destinations?
No, Rubbertite Mats are not available for international orders (except Canada) at this time.
Rubbertite Mats provides proprietary mat fasteners. No other mat manufacturer offers mat safety fastening systems for all their mat products.
1. Put the mat in the vehicle. Place the mat fastener on the floor of the vehicle carpet with the rounded hook protruding through the mat grommet. The back of the mat fastener should point to the rear of the vehicle.
2. On the vehicle carpet mark the position of the mat fastener's screw point. Once the mat is in the exact position you'd like, mark the location of the screw point in the Bolt floor carpeting. The remove the mats, being sure not lose the proper screw location. Remove the mat.
3. OPTIONAL*: You'll need a needle nose pliers and a sharp awl for this step. For each screw-in hook: Using the needle nose pliers, grasp the floor carpet pile and pull up the carpet gently in the area of the screw location. The intent is to put about 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space between the Bolt floor carpet and the metal floor panel in the area where the hook will be inserted. Using the awl, punch a hole in the Bolt floor carpet at the exact location where the screw-in hook should be. Continuing to hold the Bolt floor carpet up using the needle nose pliers, screw in the hook using either your fingers or a flat head screw driver as instructed next.
4. Insert a large screwdriver into the fastener's slot. Press straight down on the fastener screw to puncture the vehicle's carpet. Screw the fastener clockwise into the vehicle's carpet. It takes approximately six complete round-the-clock cycles before the mat fastener is secure.
5. Repeat on both sides of the mat. Place the mat in the vehicle with the mat grommets over the rounded hooks.
*Note: You should only employ step #3 if you're having some challenges getting the fasteners to "grab" into the Bolt floor carpeting. In most cases, this step will not be necessary.
EVANNEXFrunk Cooler for Tesla Model X, Model 3, and Model Y
EVANNEXRear Seat Pet Cover for Tesla Owners
EVANNEXJack Pads for Tesla Owners