FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 within the contiguous 48 U.S. states.
If you demand comfort, performance, and durability in your floor mats, these black Ultimats are the right choice for your Model 3. For the past 30 years, Ultimat line remains the best-selling, custom fit mat in the automotive aftermarket. Ultimats offered by EVANNEX have been custom designed for the Model 3 and are available for every floor surface in the car. Made in the USA.
Please select your "Mat Items" for your Tesla in the pull-down menu below.
Using the pull-down menu above simply choose your "Mat Items" for your Ultimat Mats. We've provided more detailed information on these options below. We also recommend you read the 'Notes' section to answer some common questions about these options.
Images below are to be used as a reference for selecting the appropriate mat items for your Model 3. Each Ultimat is custom cut to fit the corresponding floor area of the Model 3. Images of these mat items in a Tesla Model 3 can be seen in the 'Video' and 'Gallery' tab for reference.
1. Mat Shapes - Ultimat Mats are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. In general, Ultimat Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats and protect more floor area.
2. Ordering Multiple Mat Items - Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order. Note: There is currently no option for Complete Mat Set. Simply select each mat item you'd like and "add to cart" — then you can hit the "back" button and select other mat items you'd like to include in your order.
3. Shipping to International Destinations NOT available (Except Canada)- Ultimat Mats are not available for international orders at this time. However, we are shipping to Canada.
Ultimats feature a premium, continuous filament two-ply nylon yarn in a 32-ounce per yard construction. With superior weight and density over original equipment mats, Ultimats dense construction and 5/16" pile height provide impressive long wear and true comfort. The durability of all Ultimat products is enhanced by a unique multi-layer backing which provides stiffness, moisture resistance and anti-skid characteristics.
The rigid four-layer structure of Ultimats ensures that the mats keep a precise optimal fit to your car. The bottom layer is the non-slip TractionBac® rubber backing.
On top of that is a propylene mesh layer for stiffness, to keep the mat from warping. Next is a water-resistant latex layer that keeps the car floor pan dry. The latex is covered with a woven polypropylene backing for the luxurious tuft, which is 5/16 inch deep and made in heavy 2-ply, 32 oz/sq.yd., continuous filament nylon yarn. This is a durable and extremely long-wearing mat.
To create custom mats specifically designed for your Tesla Model 3, Ultimats are created with custom patterns that are digitized and then uses AutoCAD ultrasonic cutting technology to ensure an optimal fit to your vehicle.
Ultimat is the most popular custom floor mat line. Ultimats offer a superb combination of luxury, performance, and popular pricing.
Premium continuous filament yarn
Face weight of 32-ounce per yard (5/16” pile height)
Two-ply yarn construction creates durability and density by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft
Multi-ply construction packs the maximum yarn density on the carpet face
Matching continuous cloth edge binding that can’t unravel
Computer driven cutting process insures precise fit
Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
Water-resistant latex layer protects factory carpeting
Heavy latex layer creates stiffness for mat shape
Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection (see below, right)
Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
Note: Ultimats should not be placed over other floor mats. Ultimats are designed as a stand-alone mat item. Ultimats are designed with anchoring devices to keep them securely in place. These devices may not work properly if Ultimats are used over another floor mat.
Check out our videos for more information below.
I'd like to order a unique combination of the floor mat items not offered in the pull-down menu, what do I do?
Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order.
Are my Ultimat Mats going to be the same shape as my original equipment floor mats?
No. Ultimat Mats are made with their own custom patterns for each specific vehicle. They are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. In general, Ultimat Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats, to protect more floor area.
Can I place Ultimat Mats over my factory mats?
No. All Ultimat Mat products are designed as “stand alone” floor mats and must not be placed on top of any other mats. Floor mat anchoring devices, either installed by vehicle manufacturers or provided by Ultimat Mats, are designed to secure one layer of floor mat. Additional layers of mats may shift into a potentially unsafe position without anchoring. The correct fit of Ultimat Mats also is dependent on being placed directly on the vehicle floor.
What if I want another unique color not offered here?
Ultimat Mats are only available in black in order to correspond to the color of the floor of your Tesla.
I noticed that in some of the Mats videos (in the “Videos” tab) there are custom embroidery designs of logos and/or decorative stitched images, can I order my mats with this?
We do not offer decorative designs of your creation as the embroidery programming for such custom designs is prohibitively expensive when making just one set of such custom designed mats.
Are Lloyd Mats manufactured in the USA?
All of Lloyd’s carpet mat materials for Luxe and Ultimats are manufactured in the U.S.A. Final manufacturing of these carpet mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory. Roll materials for Lloyd’s Ultimat Mats are imported, but final manufacturing of these mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory.
Do all Ultimat driver’s mats have a mat fastening system?
Yes. Each driver’s mat and some passenger mats will have a fastening system. Ultimat Mats provides its own proprietary mat fastening system.
How do I clean the mats?
Take the mats out of the vehicle and shake off as much dirt as possible. A vacuum cleaner may be able to get out any dirt that’s left. Lay mats flat outside, using an all-purpose carpet cleaner or a sudsy mild detergent will remove stains. Use a light-bristle brush to remove caked-on dirt. Don’t soak the mats or let the backing get wet. Don’t place mats back in your vehicle before they’re completely dry. Otherwise, mold could grow on your vehicle carpet. Always dry mats thoroughly with a towel or leave outside until dry.
Will Ultimat Mats fit properly in right hand drive (RHD) versions of the Model 3?
Ultimat Mats have been designed for left-hand drive versions (U.S, the EU, and most other countries) of the Model 3. It will NOT fit properly in the front seats of right-hand drive (RHD) versions of the car (i.e., versions available in England, Australia, Hong Kong, and other RHD countries). However, we will consider offering a right-hand drive version of the the front seat mats if there is sufficient demand. Please contact us if you'd like to go on a waiting list. Note: other mat items (that are not positioned in the front seats) will properly fit in RHD versions of the Model 3.
Is there a Warranty and Return Policy on Ultimat Mats?
Note: These mats are made to order and not returnable except for clear manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat. It is important to note that driver mats have holes strategically placed for the Lloyd safety fasteners and we do not accept returns based on this design component. In addition, we do not accept returns based on dissatisfaction with color preference/choice.
How long does it take to receive my Ultimat Mats Order?
Because all Ultimat Mats are custom-made to order, you can expect delivery between 2 and 3 weeks (for U.S. and Canadian orders) from the day you place your order, depending on the number of orders in the production queue.
Do Ultimat Mats orders ship to international destinations?
No, Ultimat Mats are not available for international orders (except Canada) at this time. We may offer this in the future, if interested - please contact us to join the wait list.
IMPORTANT: Ultimat Mats have been designed for left-hand drive versions (U.S, the EU, and most other countries) of the Model 3. It will NOT fit properly in the front seats of right-hand drive (RHD) versions of the car (i.e., versions available in England, Australia, Hong Kong, and other RHD countries). However, we will consider offering a right-hand drive version of the the front seat mats if there is sufficient demand. Please contact us if you'd like to go on a waiting list. Note: other mat items (that are not positioned in the front seats) will properly fit in RHD versions of the Model 3.
Ultimat Mats provides proprietary mat fasteners. No other mat manufacturer offers mat safety fastening systems for all their mat products.
For detailed instructions with corresponding images, click below:
1. Put the mat in the vehicle. Place the mat fastener on the floor of the vehicle carpet with the rounded hook protruding through the mat grommet. The back of the mat fastener should point to the rear of the vehicle.
2. On the vehicle carpet mark the position of the mat fastener's screw point. Once the mat is in the exact position you'd like, mark the location of the screw point in the Model 3 floor carpeting. The remove the mats, being sure not lose the proper screw location. Remove the mat.
3. OPTIONAL*: You'll need a needle nose pliers and a sharp awl for this step. For each screw-in hook: Using the needle nose pliers, grasp the floor carpet pile and pull up the carpet gently in the area of the screw location. The intent is to put about 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space between the Model 3 floor carpet and the metal floor panel in the area where the hook will be inserted. Using the awl, punch a hole in the Model 3 floor carpet at the exact location where the screw-in hook should be. Continuing to hold the Model 3 floor carpet up using the needle nose pliers, screw in the hook using either your fingers or a flat head screw driver as instructed next.
4. Insert a large screwdriver into the fastener's slot. Press straight down on the fastener screw to puncture the vehicle's carpet. Screw the fastener clockwise into the vehicle's carpet. It takes approximately six complete round-the-clock cycles before the mat fastener is secure.
5. Repeat on both sides of the mat. Place the mat in the vehicle with the mat grommets over the rounded hooks.
*Note: You should only employ step #3 if you're having some challenges getting the fasteners to "grab" into the Model 3 floor carpeting. In most cases, this step will not be necessary.
1. Vacuum often to keep abrasive dirt particles from damaging mats.
2. Shampoo with carpet shampoo or dishwashing detergent and water. Use a soft brush. Only a small amount of clear water is required for rinsing. Let dry on a flat surface.
3. Vacuum to lift pile.
4. Spot clean using a commercial carpet spot remover
Avoid: Soaking excessively; Use of any solvents; Washing in a washing machine; Drying in a dryer; Drying by hanging over a railing or clothes line.
Please ask your question below.