Ultimats Floor Mats for Tesla Model X (7 Seat)
Discounted Price: $57.95
• Custom designed for Tesla Model X owners who appreciate luxury.
• Offer comfort, performance, and durability.
• Best-selling, custom fit mat in the automotive aftermarket for over 30 years.
• Available for every floor surface in the car.
• Only available in black.
• Made in the USA.
• Usually ships within 2–3 weeks from California. Not available for international delivery (except Canada).
• Nonreturnable except for clear manufacturing defects.
We've provided more detailed information on these options here. We recommend you read the 'Notes' section below to answer some common questions about these options.
Images below are to be used as a reference for selecting the appropriate mat items for your Model X. Each Ultimat mat is custom cut to fit the corresponding floor area of the Model X. Images of these mat items in a Tesla Model X can be seen in the 'Gallery' tab for reference.
Passenger Cabin 7 Seat Configuration
|2 pc Fronts||1 pc 2nd Row (7 Seat)||1 pc 3rd Row (7 seat)|
Front Trunk (Frunk)
|Front Trunk [Frunk]|
Rear Trunk Options
|Small Cargo Mat||Large Cargo Mat|
*As seen in the schematic renderings above, the "Large Cargo Mat" covers the full/whole/entire trunk surface area and overlays onto the folded 3rd row seats (otherwise it does not fit) while the "Small Cargo Mat" is designed for daily use with your seats up.
1. Mat Shapes - Lloyd Mats are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. Lloyd Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats and protect more floor area. Lloyd Mats creates it own custom shape templates for the Model X.
2. Ordering Multiple Mat Items - Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order. Note: we recommend you select the "Complete Mat Set" option in the pull-down menu in order to enjoy the discount for bundling all mat items in your order.
3. Shipping to International Destinations NOT available (Except Canada) - Lloyd Mats are not available for international orders at this time. However, we are shipping orders to Canada.
If you'd like a detailed breakdown of the differences between each of these Lloyd Mats product lines, click here on the 'Comparison Chart' to review.
Please see the configuration options below for your Tesla Model X 7-Seater. If you are not sure which seat posts you have, please e-mail a photo of your 2nd row seat posts to email@example.com so we can help you order the proper mats.
Electric Chrome Posts
Manual Black Posts
Ultimats feature a premium, continuous filament two-ply nylon yarn in a 32-ounce per yard construction. With superior weight and density over original equipment mats, Ultimats dense construction and 5/16" pile height provide impressive long wear and true comfort. The durability of all Lloyd’s carpet mat products is enhanced by a unique multi-layer backing which provides stiffness, moisture resistance and anti-skid characteristics.
The rigid four-layer structure of Ultimats ensures that the mats keep a precise optimal fit to your car. The bottom layer is the non-slip TractionBac® rubber backing.
On top of that is a propylene mesh layer for stiffness, to keep the mat from warping. Next is a water-resistant latex layer that keeps the car floor pan dry. The latex is covered with a woven polypropylene backing for the luxurious tuft, which is 5/16 inch deep and made in heavy 2-ply, 32 oz/sq.yd., continuous filament nylon yarn. This is a durable and extremely long-wearing mat.
To create custom mats specifically designed for your Tesla Model S, Lloyd Mats creates custom patterns that are digitized and then uses AutoCAD ultrasonic cutting technology to ensure an optimal fit to your vehicle.
Ultimat is the most popular custom floor mat line from Lloyd mats. Ultimats offer a superb combination of luxury, performance, and popular pricing.
Premium continuous filament yarn
Face weight of 32-ounce per yard (5/16” pile height)
Two-ply yarn construction creates durability and density by weaving two yarn strands into one tuft
Multi-ply construction packs the maximum yarn density on the carpet face
Matching continuous cloth edge binding that can’t unravel
Computer driven cutting process insures precise fit
Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
Water-resistant latex layer protects factory carpeting
Heavy latex layer creates stiffness for mat shape
Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection (see below, right)
Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors included
Absolutely stays put for optimum safety and durability
5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Note: Ultimats should not be placed over other floor mats. Ultimats are designed as a stand-alone mat item. Ultimats are designed with anchoring devices to keep them securely in place. These devices may not work properly if Ultimats are used over another floor mat.
The following warning is applicable only for California customers under CA Prop 65:
This product can expose you to a chemical (or chemicals) such as Styrene that is known to the State of California to cause cancer (or birth defects or other reproductive harm for cancer and birth techs and other reproductive harm). For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
Check out our videos for more information below.
LLoyd Mats Reviews: Jay Leno, SEMA, and Garage Pros
Ultimat Review at SEMA
Ultimat Product Video
Lloyd Mats Safety Anchors
I'd like to order a unique combination of the floor mat items not offered in the pull-down menu, what do I do?
Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you'd like and select the "Add to Cart" button. Next, you'll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and "Add to Cart" - now you'll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order.
I am not sure what seat posts I have in my 2nd row, what should I do?
To help figure out what seat configuration you have, please e-mail a photo of your 2nd row seat posts to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you order the proper mats.
Are my Lloyd Mats going to be the same shape as my original equipment floor mats?
No. Lloyd Mats makes it’s own custom patterns for each specific vehicle. They are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. In general, Lloyd Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats, to protect more floor area. It is possible that Lloyd’s mat shape in some circumstances looks very similar to the OEM factory mats, but they are not taken from any Original Equipment Manufacturer’s pattern.
Can I place Lloyd Mats over my factory mats?
No. All Lloyd Mat products are designed as “stand alone” floor mats and must not be placed on top of any other mats. Floor mat anchoring devices, either installed by vehicle manufacturers or provided by Lloyd, are designed to secure one layer of floor mat. Additional layers of mats may shift into a potentially unsafe position without anchoring. The correct fit of Lloyd Mats also is dependent on being placed directly on the vehicle floor.
What if I want another unique color not offered here?
Lloyd Mats are only available in black in order to correspond to the color of the floor of your Tesla.
I noticed that in some of the Lloyd Mats videos (in the “Videos” tab) there are custom embroidery designs of logos and/or decorative stitched images, can I order my mats with this?
Although Lloyd Mats is licensed to manufacture mats containing the names or emblems of several automobile manufacturers (e.g. GM, Ford, etc.), it is not currently licensed by Tesla Motors. Therefore, if Lloyd Mats is not licensed by a specific automobile manufacturer, it cannot provide any word, model identification, or emblem that may infringe on that manufacturer’s trademarks.
In addition, we do not offer decorative designs of your creation as the embroidery programming for such custom designs is prohibitively expensive when making just one set of such custom designed mats. Note: a small number of customers have ordered Lloyd Mats and had them custom embroidered post-purchase by a local embroidery shop. But, the majority of customers prefer an elegant “clean” look in lieu of being over-decorative and busy-to-the-eye when viewing the floor surface of the vehicle.
Are Lloyd Mats manufactured in the USA?
All of Lloyd’s carpet mat materials for Luxe and Ultimats are manufactured in the U.S.A. Final manufacturing of these carpet mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory. Roll materials for Lloyd’s Rubbertite Mats are imported, but final manufacturing of these mats is performed in Lloyd’s U.S. factory.
Do all Lloyd’s driver’s mats have a mat fastening system?
Yes. Each driver’s mat and some passenger mats will have a fastening system. Lloyd Mats provides its own proprietary mat fastening system.
I see that you sell Luxe, Ultimats, and Rubbertite product lines from Lloyd Mats specifically designed for the Model X. What is the difference between these lines?
Click below for a detailed comparison chart that breaks down the product differences.
My Rubbertite mats had that new rubber smell when delivered, does this last forever?
Because the Rubbertite mats are new materials freshly custom-cut to your Model X at the factory, the new rubber smell may be an "artifact" you notice if these were quickly shipped to you. Let them air out a bit and with time it will reduce/dissipate.
Will Lloyd Mats fit properly in right hand drive (RHD) versions of the Model X?
Lloyd Mats have been designed for left-hand drive versions (U.S, the EU, and most other countries) of the Model X. It will NOT fit properly in the front seats of right-hand drive (RHD) versions of the car (i.e., versions available in England, Australia, Hong Kong, and other RHD countries). However, we will consider offering a right-hand drive version of the the front seat mats if there is sufficient demand. Please contact us if you'd like to go on a waiting list. Note: other mat items (that are not positioned in the front seats) will properly fit in RHD versions of the Model X.
Is there a Warranty and Return Policy on Lloyd Mats?
Lloyd Mats are warranted by Lloyd Design Corp. against defects in design, workmanship and materials. Normal wear and the requirement for periodic cleaning are not considered as mat defects. Defective mats will be repaired or replaced at the option of Lloyd Design Corp.The following lengths of warranty apply to Lloyd Mat products: Luxe: Lifetime warranty. For as long as the original mat buyer owns the vehicle. Ultimat and Rubbertite: Five years. The original dated invoice will be required for proof of purchase and Product Registration must be completed upon receipt.
Note: These mats are made to order and not returnable except for clear manufacturing errors. It is not a manufacturing error that the Lloyd Mat is slightly bigger than the OEM mats. Always test fit the mats before you file a complaint on a suspected misfit. In 99.9% of all cases you will find that the Lloyd Mat fits better than the original mat. It is important to note that driver mats have holes strategically placed for the Lloyd safety fasteners and we do not accept returns based on this design component. In addition, we do not accept returns based on dissatisfaction with color preference/choice.
How long does it take to receive my Lloyd Mats Order?
Because all Lloyd Mats are custom-made to order, you can expect delivery between 2 and 3 weeks (for U.S. and Canadian orders) from the day you place your order, depending on the number of orders in the production queue.
Do Lloyd Mats orders ship to international destinations?
No, Lloyd Mats are not available for international orders (except Canada) at this time. We may offer this in the future, if interested - please contact us to join the wait list.
IMPORTANT: Lloyd Mats have been designed for left-hand drive versions (U.S, the EU, and most other countries) of the Model X. It will NOT fit properly in the front seats of right-hand drive (RHD) versions of the car (i.e., versions available in England, Australia, Hong Kong, and other RHD countries). However, we will consider offering a right-hand drive version of the the front seat mats if there is sufficient demand. Please contact us if you'd like to go on a waiting list. Note: other mat items (that are not positioned in the front seats) will properly fit in RHD versions of the Model S.
Lloyd Mats provides it’s easy to install proprietary mat fasteners. No other mat manufacturer offers mat safety fastening systems for all their mat products.
For detailed instructions with corresponding images, click below:
1. Put the mat in the vehicle. Place the mat fastener on the floor of the vehicle carpet with the rounded hook protruding through the mat grommet. The back of the mat fastener should point to the rear of the vehicle.
2. On the vehicle carpet mark the position of the mat fastener's screw point. Once the mat is in the exact position you'd like, mark the location of the screw point in the Model S floor carpeting. The remove the mats, being sure not lose the proper screw location. Remove the mat.
3. OPTIONAL*: You'll need a needle nose pliers and a sharp awl for this step. For each screw-in hook: Using the needle nose pliers, grasp the floor carpet pile and pull up the carpet gently in the area of the screw location. The intent is to put about 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space between the Model X floor carpet and the metal floor panel in the area where the hook will be inserted. Using the awl, punch a hole in the Model X floor carpet at the exact location where the screw-in hook should be. Continuing to hold the Model X floor carpet up using the needle nose pliers, screw in the hook using either your fingers or a flat head screw driver as instructed next.
4. Insert a large screwdriver into the fastener's slot. Press straight down on the fastener screw to puncture the vehicle's carpet. Screw the fastener clockwise into the vehicle's carpet. It takes approximately six complete round-the-clock cycles before the mat fastener is secure.
5. Repeat on both sides of the mat. Place the mat in the vehicle with the mat grommets over the rounded hooks.
*Note: You should only employ step #3 if you're having some challenges getting the fasteners to "grab" into the Model X floor carpeting. In most cases, this step will not be necessary.
1. Vacuum often to keep abrasive dirt particles from damaging mats.
2. Shampoo with carpet shampoo or dishwashing detergent and water. Use a soft brush. Only a small amount of clear water is required for rinsing. Let dry on a flat surface.
3. Vacuum to lift pile.
4. Spot clean using a commercial carpet spot remover
Avoid: Soaking excessively; Use of any solvents; Washing in a washing machine; Drying in a dryer; Drying by hanging over a railing or clothes line.
Ask a Question
Have a Question?
*All fields required