• Fork-mount-style rack for 2 bikes up to 45 lbs. each • features 4 powerful 210 lb. pull-strength vacuum front cups and 2 rear cups with 22 in. straps to secure the back tires • Made of 0.75 in. thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) forstrength and durability • Compatible with virtually every car and bike model (including fatbikes) - easy to install and attaches to metal, glass orfiberglass on the roof, trunk or hatchback • Additional plug accessories for thru-axle bikes not included • Product Weight: 12 pounds • Made in the USA.
The Mini Bomber bike rack features 4 powerful vacuum cup, each with a 210lb pull strength rating to insure securemounting at any speed. It uses a fork front mount cup and separate rear wheel strap. Suction cups allow easy install andremoval in seconds, along with a compact size that makes it easy to store out of the way. Includes 9mm axle plugs, withplugs for other size axles available.
Best Use: Cycling Number of Bikes: 2-bike Max Weight Per Bike (lbs): 45 pounds Bike Compatibility: Fat-Tire Bikes Bike Attachment Point: Fork Weight: 12 pounds
Size: Approx. 27” x 8” footprint.
• Mini Bomber 2-Bike Rack
• (2) Heavy-Duty Fork Mounts for standard 9mm dropouts.
• (2) Rear Wheel Straps
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump.
• Crank Arm Strap (prevents pedals from contacting roof).
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
The Do’s & Don'ts of your SeaSucker Rack
• Clean the vacuum pads and the car before attaching your rack.
• Do the recommended maintenance on the rack, as needed.
• Make sure the orange indicator bands are not visible before you leave.
• Check that your bike is secure in the fork mount.
• Mount bikes backwards, sideways, or at an angle.
• Use your rack if any of the vacuum mounts are not working properly.
• Attach your rack to part of the car that flexes easily.
• Attach the rack over decals or on a wrapped vehicle.
So how does the SeaSucker vacuum mount work?
A SeaSucker vacuum mount relies on two important components to create its powerful seal: the vacuum padand the vacuum pump.
The vacuum pump evacuates all of the air out from underneath the vacuum pad, which forms the seal.Working together, these two pieces give the SeaSucker vacuum mount its incredible strength.
To attach, apply a little downward pressure to ensure that the entire edge of the mount is touching thesurface. Then, simply press the pump repeatedly until the orange indicator band completely disappears.
To remove, lift the edge of the vacuum pad away from the surface by pulling either of the tabs on the top ofthe vacuum pad up and towards the center of the vacuum mount. You’re really just trying to lift the edge of the vacuum pad up off the mounting surface, which breaks the seal and lets you remove your rack.
DISCLAIMER: *EVANNEX is not responsible for any damage to your vehicle during installation, use or removal.