Tekniform Style 007 Rotary Formed Wheels for Tesla Model S (Tires Available)
Actual Price: $1,199.95 Discounted Price: $862.95
• Aggressive split 5 Y-spoke design to set your Model S apart from the rest
• Strong, lightweight rotary formed construction
• Includes hubcentric rings for proper vibration-free fitment
• Compatible with optional TPMS sensors, available with tires
NOTE: Not compatible with 2021+ Model S Refresh
WIth proper fitment, tire pressure sensor compatibility, and with looks that make you say "Oh, wow!" once installed, these split 5 Y-spoke wheels are right at home on the Model S.
How much each wheel weighs, the method of construction, and durability of your choice wheel needs to play a part in whether it is right for you or not. Forged wheels offer significant benefits over cast alloy wheels, but come at a much higher price as a result. Like all things, there is a happy medium with wheels that offers you all the benefits you want at a reasonable cost.
These lightweight rotary formed wheels are the happy medium that sit between weaker cast wheels and expensive fully forged wheels thanks to the manufacturing process. Rotary formed wheels are lighter and more durable than their pressure or gravity cast cousins while offering cost savings over fully forged wheels.
Tekniform Wheels are our answer to the call for lightweight, attractive, durable wheels capable of withstanding abuse on the street or track that won't have you smashing your piggy bank to shell out for costly forged wheels. Tekniform wheels are the fit and finish that make your car look the part, sporting engraved billet center caps and brand new wheel designs, that have the durability behind them to look good at a show or perform on the street or track.
Wheels: Manufactured using rotary forming, Tekniform wheels offer light weight (23 pounds each) without sacrificing strength. Tekniform wheels are noble competitors for your local pothole. Available in square fitments of 19x8.5" ET35 with hyper silver or matte gunmetal finishes. Includes hubcentric rings for vibration-free fitment. We recommend 245/45R19 tires, which is the stock size.
Sensors: Optional are OEM Huf tire pressure monitoring (TPMS) sensors for Model S 2014-2020 (not compatible with 2021+ sensors) and are delivered ready for install during tire mounting, no sensor programming required.
Tires: To make your wheel buying experience as painless as possible, we offer several different tire options for your Model S in the factory size: 245/45R19. Tires will arrive mounted and balanced and ready to install on your Tesla.
• Michelin Primacy MXM4 - Grand Touring All Season - One of the most popular EV tires, and factory fit for many Teslas, the MXM4 offers comfortable, efficient, long-wearing control.
• Goodyear WinterCommand Ultra - Studless Ice & Snow Winter - All wheel drive is nothing in snow if you're not running appropriate tires. We offer WinterCommand Ultra as it's among the best value with very high wet, snow, and dry performance.