Whiteline 2017-2020 Tesla Model 3 Front 30mm Heavy Duty Sway Bar Sale
- Regular price $217.95
Whiteline 2017-2020 Tesla Model 3 Front 30mm Heavy Duty Sway Bar
• Designed for the 2017-2019 Tesla Model 3 base trims or 2018-2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance trims.
• Engineered to increase road grip and principally designed to reduce body roll or sway.
• Lateral loads spread more evenly across the tires to improve outright performance.
• Usually ships the next business day. Available for international delivery.
Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your vehicle with adjustable sway bars by Whiteline. Engineered to "activate more grip", sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety, and tire wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to move the left- and right-hand wheels relative to each other, essentially increasing the amount of force required to make the body roll. Bar size (stiffness) also allows for corrections to understeer or oversteer tendencies depending on vehicle type or how the vehicle is being used.
Take control with multi-point adjustable sway bars which allow the driver to fine-tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions. Whether it's street or sport, dial in more balance and predictability with Whiteline multi-point adjustable sway bars.
Whiteline's silver powder coating is an electrostatically applied coating that is cured under heat creating a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint. Whiteline sources the highest quality finishes available to ensure our products are built to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
A process of stamping and forming each end of the sway bar into a blade design. This feature ensures maximum strength and longevity and allows for multiple adjustment points to be added to each sway bar.
Whiteline sway bar mounts utilize the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication and performance.
Lateral locks are a DIY product that can be utilized on both factory or Whiteline sway bars. Lateral locks are easy to install and mount directly next to the sway bar mounting points to prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads. This results in improved sway bar effectiveness whilst preventing fouling of the sway bar on nearby chassis and steering components.
This part fits:
• This Whiteline Heavy Duty Sway Bar has the latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
• Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulfide (LM) based grease for extended life.
• Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
• Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come
• Sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
• Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
• Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
• Sway bar mounts utilize the latest in material formulation technology combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
• DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
• This kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Whiteline Sway Bars should be installed by professional mechanics only. Please contact local aftermarket installers in your area who have experience with Tesla vehicles.
In the majority of applications, the Whiteline bushings act as a flexible bearing and must be greased at the time of assembly. To gain optimum performance from Whiteline products, please take the following precautions when installing:
• Ensure all suspension parts are free from rust, scale, paint, and previous rubber deposits.
• Please use these hints along with any instructions provided when fitting Whiteline products. The vehicle manufacturer's manual should be used to ensure Whiteline warranty compliance.
• Shackle and mounting pins, control arm, and spring eyes and shoulders must show no major signs of pitting or damage. Any damaged components must be replaced or repaired to the vehicle manufacturer's tolerances.
• Grease has been supplied in the kits where required and must be used to optimize bush performance and durability. Grease has been formulated from a reinforced No. 2 lithium complex base and selected additives with molybdenum disulfide for mechanical stability, extreme pressure qualities for extended life, and a high melting or drop point be applied to the bores and outer flanges of all bushes and components - do not grease the outside surfaces of bushes and components.
NOTE: The major noise-producing factor in polyurethane is incorrect fitment and uncleaned mating surfaces.
How long does it take to receive my order?
The Whiteline Heavy Duty Sway Bar usually ships within one business day from the date of order. Delivery time depends on your location relative to the warehouse, typically within two (2) days for the continental U.S.
Does the Whiteline Heavy Duty Sway Bar ship internationally?
Yes, we ship this product internationally.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
EVANNEXFrunk Cooler for Tesla Model X, Model 3, and Model Y
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh