Gorilla Wheel Locks for Tesla Owners
Actual Price: $59.95 Discounted Price: $49.95
• Keeps your factory wheels safe and secure on your Tesla.
• Hardened steel construction and narrow-groove key patterns provide unbeatable street security without sacrificing the custom look of your wheels.
• The sleek, triple chrome plating and low profile design ensure good looks as tough to beat as the protection.
• Lock and key engage precisely and are a direct fit for Tesla factory wheels.
• Available in two colors: chrome and black.
• Made in the USA.
• Usually ships next business day. Available for international delivery.
Note: Model 3 Aero covers (18" wheels), Model 3 lug nut covers (19" wheels), and Model X lug nut covers will not fit over the Gorilla Wheel Locks.
Keeping your factory wheels safe and secure on your Tesla is vital. Gorilla Wheel Locks hardened steel construction and narrow-groove key patterns provide unbeatable street security, without sacrificing the custom look of your wheels. Gorilla Wheel Locks sleek, triple chrome plating and low profile design ensure good looks that are as tough to beat as their protection. The lock and key engage precisely and are a direct fit for Tesla factory wheels in either chrome or black color options.
"I just ordered the new lug nuts and wheel locks for my Tesla Model S. I just wanted to thank you for selling such a great product." - Ron C., Shelby Township, MI
• Performance engineered for maximum street security
• Lock and key engage precisely
• Case hardened and triple chrome plated for lasting durability
• Key wrench registration label enclosed
Gorilla Factory Bulge Wheel Locks with a key for Teslas with OEM wheels.
Features and Benefits
- Direct fit for all Tesla models
- Compatible with most OEM wheels*
- Made out of high-strength steel with a chrome finish that'll withstand routine wear and tear
- Closed-end design will prevent rusting
- External pattern design produces better torque and prevents breakage
- 60-degree conical design
- Kit includes 4 locking lug nuts and 1 key
This set of four (4) Gorilla Factory Bulge Wheel Locks also comes with one key. The Wheel Locks and key are direct fit replacements for all Teslas with factory wheels, and they're perfect for factory wheels that have a brighter finish. These Wheel Locks are made out of strong steel and have a chrome or black finish, which means you can rest easy knowing they'll withstand routine wear and tear. The closed-end design will help keep them from rusting and the external pattern design means you can expect better torque, plus this design will help prevent breakage too.
*Note: This Wheel Locks kit is designed for Tesla vehicles with factory wheels. However, the factory "Arachnid" wheel style is not compatible with these Wheel Locks. This kit is not designed to be used with aftermarket wheels.
Note: Gorilla Wheel Locks shown with matching Gorilla Lug Nuts.
What is the torque spec for Gorilla Lug Nuts/Wheel Locks?
Gorilla recommends factory Tesla torque specifications only. Please note: Tesla Motors factory recommended instructions state to torque lug nuts at 175N.m. (129 lb/ft) for Tesla vehicles.
What size socket will I need for Gorilla Lug Nuts?
A 13/16 inch socket can be used to install and remove the Gorilla lug nuts.
Can I get Gorilla Lug Nuts/Wheel Locks in another color option?
No. We only offer Lug Nuts in chrome and black color options.
How do I order a replacement key for a Gorilla Wheel Lock set?
Each Gorilla Wheel Lock set includes a Key Registration Number on a 2”x2” silver sticker. You can order a replacement key with this number.
Do you recommend any specific maintenance for Gorilla lug nuts/Wheel Locks?
In general, regular cleaning of Gorilla lug nuts or wheel locks is sufficient to maintain the product’s finish and appearance. If you live in an area of the country where rust is an issue, regular cleaning of the lug nuts and wheel locks to remove any road salts/chemicals will be needed. Waxes and Rust Inhibiting sprays can be used, but should not be sprayed on the lug nut or wheel lock’s seating surfaces (where the fastener contacts the wheel).
Can I use an impact gun on my Gorilla Wheel Locks?
Gorilla does NOT recommend the use of impact guns for any wheel locks or products that use a unique (non-hex style) socket. Because the socket or key will contact a smaller surface area, use of an impact gun on wheel locks can damage or wear the lock or key over time.
What is the warranty on Gorilla Lug Nuts/Wheel Locks?
Gorilla Lug Nuts and Wheel Locks have a 1 year warranty (from date of purchase) against manufacturer defects.
How long does it take to receive my Gorilla Lug Nuts and/or Wheel Locks?
The EVANNEX Wheel Locks usually ships within 24 business hours of receipt of order. Delivery time depends on your location relative to South Florida and is typically within three (3) days for the continental U.S.
Do Gorilla Lug Nuts/Wheel Locks ship to international destinations?
Yes, we ship the Wheel Locks internationally.